8

-+Zak's POV+-
Everyone sat in a circle together. Zak was next to Darryl and Wilbur. Wilbur was next to Jschlatt. Darryl was next to Technoblade. Technoblade was next to Vincent. Vincent was next to Jschlatt. We decided to play Truth or Dare. Out of everyone here, Darryl looked the most worried. I didn't think about it too much, because his expression changed into another that was not as fearful, but more hesitant. "Alright people..." Vincent started. "Who shall go first?" He continued.

I raised my hand and chanted, 'Me' over and over again, but he ended up picking Techno. "Alright... Wilbur, Truth or Dare?" Techno questioned. "Hmmm... I choose Dare." As soon as Wilbur said that, a smirk grew on Techno's face. "Choose a person in this room that you would date over everyone else.." As he was talking, his smirk just grew larger.

"Hmmm... I choose..." Wilbur held out the end of the last word. "Jschlatt. I've known him the longest, and not gonna lie he actually looks good." Wilbur said and winked at Schlatt. Everyone started laughing. "Alright! My turn." Vincent yelled over the loud laughter erupting from everyone, except for Jschlatt. He was red as a cherry in the corner of the room, but he seemed to be calming down. "Zak, Truth or Dare." Vincent said. Knowing me, I picked dare. "I dare you to tell us your biggest secret.

My biggest secret... Hmm... "All right then. If that's what you want, that's what you get." Zak said. "My biggest secret..." He paused dramatically. "Is..." He held out the end of the word to build up the suspense. "I'm Gay." He said. The room grew quiet. Zak was now visibly worried that everybody in the room would hate him after he said that. "You're not going to make fun of me? Call me names?" Zak said as his voice became a little more quiet with every passing second.

"Of course not, dude! We don't care if you're gay! We accept you no matter what!" Vincent said. Zak felt way more calm as he said that. Some others still looked a little shocked, but they ended up accepting him as well. "Alright! My turn." Zak said. "Techno, Truth or Da-" He cut Zak off. "Dare."

"Alright, I dare you to go outside and scream, 'TechnoblaDE NEVER DIES'" Zak said. Techno rolled his eyes playfully and got up, along with everyone else. They all walked outside onto the front porch and waited for Techno to humiliate himself. "Alright ladies, I'm ready." Techno said coming outside with a glass of water.

"TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIEEEESSSSS!" Techno screamed at the top of his lungs. Schlatt and Darryl had to cover their ears. Once Techno finished, everyone went back inside laughing their heads off. "That was so embarrassing." Techno said quietly.

The game went on for a while after that. "Alright, Zak, Truth or Dare?" Vincent said. "DAREEE!" I yelled. "Alright then... Zak, I dare you to....." Vincent paused, thinking of a good dare. Suddenly, he had a smile full of mischief. "I dare you to kiss Darryl." Vincent said and smiled wider, if possible.

Zak and Darryl both shared confused glances. "What?" Darryl said. "I said for Zak to kiss you." Vincent said in a serious tone. Both Zak and Darryl were red. "D-do we have t-to?" Darryl stuttered. "Yeah that's kinda gay." Zak stated, seeming to calm down. "Well are you going to do it? It was a dare and we won't stop until you do it." Vincent said. "FINE." Zak said, turning to his left and giving Darryl a peck on the lips. "No homo." Zak whispered to Darryl. Darryl just chuckled in response. Everyone looked at them wide-eyed. "Let's move on, shall we?" Zak said as if nothing happened.

-Time skep brought to you by Dish Soap-

-+Darryl's POV+-

We continued to play games as if nothing happened. I was still internally freaking out. Zak kissed me. Me! But it was only a dare, he probably doesn't like me back.. "Let's play Seven Minutes in Heaven!" Wilbur screamed, ripping me from my thoughts. Everyone agreed. I was a little hesitant, but I still agreed anyways.

"Alright people. Here's the rules, if you have never heard of this game before. Someone spins the bottle and whoever it lands on, they have to go into that closet over there for 7 minutes. You can do whatever in there, but keep in mind its not a big closet!" Techno explained. We all nodded our heads in response. "Vincent you go first." Vincent gulped. "O-Okay..." He agreed. He shakily reached out towards the bottle and spun it. It landed on none other than Technoblade. They both got up and went into the closet.

A few minutes have gone by and we can hear them laughing and having a good time, despite the tight fit. Once the timer had gone off, we heard them unlock the closet and leave. They were still chatting once they sat down, but stopped after it was my turn.

"Alright, spin the bottle to see who you get to spend 7 minutes in the closet with." Vincent said. I spun the bottle hoping it would just land on me because I don't want to be trapped in a tight area with another person watch me struggle. Once the bottle finished spinning, it landed on Zak. "Alright love birds, off to the closet you go!" Vincent snickered.

The closet door slammed shut, and you could hear a click come from the other side, signifying that it had been locked. "So.. What do we do in h-here?" He said. Suddenly I remembered something. It was now or never.

"Actually, Zak, I have something I need to tell you.." I said. "Okay.. What is it?" Zak replied. "W-well, uh, I- I have a confess- I have a confession to make..." I said quietly. "Okay... I'm listening.." he said. I took a deep breath and counted to three in my head. One, Two Three.

"I love you, Zak..." I said as quiet as I could so that the other's couldn't hear me. He looked shocked, and I immediately knew it was a mistake to say it. "Sorry, I shouldn't have said that. I know you would never like me back, I'm sor-" I was cut off. Zak wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me into a kiss.

Immediately, I melted into the kiss, wanting it to last forever. A few minutes later, he pulled away from me, both of us gasping for air. "I love you too, Darry." After he said that, we heard the timer go off. Vincent unlocked the door and gave us a cheeky smile. We both sat down in our previous spots in the circle and continued on with the game.

Needless to say, today was probably the best day of my life.

---------
Word Count: 1151

Hey you guys! Thank you so much for reading my book! I really appreciate it! I'm going to be trying to make another chapter today.

Bye!