5

{-+Zak's POV+-}

I woke up feeling that I was holding on to something. My eyes fluttered open as I saw that Darryl had slept in my bed with me last night. I released my tight grip around his waist, making him wake up too. "D-Darryl?! What are you doing in my bed?!?" I yelled, as a blush crept onto my face. Darryl immediately stumbled out of my bed. By this point, Darryl was a blushing mess.

"W-Well, it's not my fault! You're the one who grabbed onto my wrist and wouldn't let go until I slept with you!" Darryl said, flushed. "What?" I paused. "Man, I must've been out of it!" Zak said, surprisingly way more calm than he was just a moment ago. "You can cook, right Darryl?" Zak asked. "Because I have absolutely no idea how to." Zak chuckled, nervously.

"Well, yeah, of course I know how to cook! How else would I have been able to make those muffins last night?!" Darryl stated. "Yeah, yeah. Anyways, what are we having for breakfast this morning?" Zak continued. "Ooh, how about we make some pancakes with eggs and eat some of the leftover muffins from last night??"

"Sure! You just need to help me gather some of the things required for pancakes. I'll worry about getting the eggs made." Darryl exclaimed. He began to walk into the kitchen. Once he got in there, he pulled a tray out from the fridge that had their muffins from last night. Immediately, Darryl was brought back to the events of last night. Zak had started chasing after him with a muffin. The position they ended up in. The fact that their faces were only millimeters apa-

"Darryl? Darrylllllll?" Zak kept repeating. "EaRtH tO bAlDbOy!" Zak screeched. Darryl was immediately brought back into reality. "I'M NOT BALD!" Darryl snapped back into reality. "Sure baldy. Also, while you were OBVIOUSLY daydreaming about me, I started to make breakfast. It's actually not that hard if you read the label." Zak said to the other. Darryl rolled his eyes. "You Muffin."

{-+Time Skip+-}

"YuMMy! That was the best breakfast I have had in AGES!" Zak said to the other. "Meh. I could've made it better." Darryl said. Zak gasped and covered his mouth with his hoodie sleeve. "LiEs! ThAt WaS aMaZiNg!" Zak exclaimed. Darryl checked the time and gasped at how late it had gotten. "You know, that wasn't breakfast, right?" Darryl said, showing the other the time on his phone. Zak had a smirk on his face that Darryl was confused about. He turned the phone back in his own direction and looked at the time.

7:14 P.M.
Saturday, October 26.

"Oh my goodness, you muffin..." Darryl said, laughing a little as he spoke. "Wanna watch a movie?" Zak's eyes immediately widened. "YES!" Zak said nearly falling out of his seat. They got up and walked over to the couch and sat down next to each other. They started watching some stupid kid show. Zak, who was actually interested in the movie playing on the screen, was staring at the TV fully interested. Darryl looked over in the others direction and felt his face heat up slightly, but he ignored it. He carefully examined the other males features. Zak had caramel skin and raven hair, with hazel brown eyes to match.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Could be heard from the younger. Darryl looked away immediately and hid his face in his arms to hide the blushing mess he was. "Aww don't hide. I know I'm pretty!" Zak said giggling a little. Darryl removed his arms from his face, saying, "Oh my goodness..." Zak took this as an advantage, "W-Wait, s-so you d-don't thi-think I'm p-pretty?!" Zak said in a whiney voice. "No, Zak, I never said that!" Darryl said, a wave of guilt crashing over him. Zak sniffled. "I-If you r-really think s-so then t-tell me I'm p-pretty!" Zak said, almost screaming.

"Oh my goodness fine you're pretty, Zak. Happy now?" Darryl said. "Not quite." Zak said, a smirk growing on his face. "Z-Zak, what are you-" He was interrupted by Zak leaning in and kissing him. Initially, Zak thought he was just going to give Darryl a small peck on the lips, but they both melted into the kiss. Zak pulled away, scared that he could've just lost a friend. Instead, Darryl pulled him back in for another kiss. That's when Zak woke up.

------------------------------

Hey you muffins! Thank you for reading this chapter. The reason the whole kiss thing wasn't real is because that would be moving way too fast and the story wouldn't be that long, so I had to make the whole thing into a dream. Also, if the writing seems to be worse than before, that's because I started to write this at 2 am and now its 3:40 am. I regret staying up late... Anyways, I'll see you muffins in the next chapter! Toodles!

Word Count: 756 (Not Including the A/N)