6

"What..?" Zak mumbled to himself after waking up from his dream. Why would I dream about kissing my best friend?! It's not like I like him... or do I? NO- I can't like him. He would never like me back... Zak groaned as he stretched and got out of bed. Heading to the kitchen, he could hear the faint humming of his friend. Zak blushed slightly and walked into the kitchen, sitting down in front of a plate that contained pancakes, eggs, and a leftover muffin from the other night. What a coincidence that he was having the same breakfast that he had in his dream...

"Good morning, Zak!" Darryl said, looking over his shoulder. "What a coincidence..." Zak said out loud. "What?" Darryl quizzed. "I had the weirdest dream last night, and this was the exact breakfast you made me..." Zak said. "Well, there might just be a chance that dream would come true today!" Darryl said, unaware that Zak's dream was FAR more weird than Darryl thought it was. A dark red spread across Zak's face as he heard what Darryl had said.

"NO NO no no no!!!" Zak screamed, causing Darryl to give him a weird look. "Okay then..." Darryl said as he sat down next to Zak to eat his breakfast. "Yummyyyyyyy" Zak said after taking a massive bite into his pancake. "Thwis iws delachos!" Zak said, his mouth full. "Don't talk with your mouth full you muffin." Darryl said with a stern look on his face.

"Sooooo what do you want to do today?" Darryl asked, looking over in Zak's direction. he noticed Zak immediately grow a panicked expression on his face. "ANYTHING THAT DOES NOT INVOLVE SITTING ON THAT COUCH RIGHT THERE." Zak instructed, a massive blush growing on his face. "Ooookkaaaaayyyyy" Darryl answered, confused. "Let's go to McDonalds!" Zak said. "Oh my goodness..." The other sighed. "Fine, Za-" "YAYYY THANK YOU DARRY!" Zak screamed, wrapping his arms around the other. Darryl blushed and Zak immediately backed away. "U-uh, let's go!"

---TIME SKIP---

"Oh my goodness this is so good." Zak said in between bites. "Lies. We could have At least gone to burger king to get me something better than... This." Darryl looked down to his food.

"W-wait, so y-you don't l-like t-the s-stuff I like...?!" Zak pretended to cry.
"N-No, Zak! It's fine I'm sorry I like it."
Darryl said feeling guilty. "Okay!" Zak said as his attitude immediately changed.

"Let's just go home..." Darryl sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

---TIME SKIP---

"Oh my goodness! How come we left at 11:00 and got back at 3:20?" Darryl said as the other male had a smirk growing on his face.

"What? Is there something on my face?" Darryl said, immediately realizing what was happening. "You gonna drop the bass, Darryl?" Zak said.

"WHAT? No!" Darryl said flustered. "Fine then, baldy." Zak said and winked at me. "You muffin..." I smiled at him and want back to my room.

I decided to record a video since it has been a while since I've uploaded.

---TIME SKIP---

After I finished recording the video, I went to edit it. Then Zak came running in my room like the world was ending screaming, "DARRY DARRY DARRY! VINCENT (A6d) IS COMING OVER!" Zak screamed, bouncing up and down like a little kid.

"W-What!? I never said anyone could come over though!" I said, waiting for a response. "Well, I thought you would be alright with it anyway.." Zak chuckled nervously. "Well, when is he coming?" I asked. "Tomorrow."

...
...
...
"WHA-"

----------------------------
Hey you muffins!! I'm sorry for not updating. I've been busy with school work... Just thought I should let you guys know. Also, I might end up taking a break from this soon. I am always stressed about not being able to get another chapter out every day, and I am starting to lose interest in writing every day. I might not even go on a break, but I will atleast try to get another out in a few hours to make up for my absence. Thank you again for reading this book, and to all of you guys who actually find my book interesting, thank you for reading it! I appreciate all of you muffins! See you in the next chapter! Bye!

Word Count: 726 (Including the A/N)