2

Zak's POV

It had been nearly 2 weeks since me and Darryl had started planning for me moving in. I'm supposed to be coming 3 days from now. All my bags are packed, and I have lots of them too. It was a bit of a struggle to fit my PC into one of the bags. I'm going to have to travel there by plane because I live in Florida and Darryl lives in Chicago.

Ding

BadBoyHalo - 11:14 P.M.
Hey Zak! I was wondering if you'd be alright with coming a day early?

Skeppy - 11:15 P.M.
yeah ofc i shuold probbaly go to bde eraly tinight. night bad love u

BadBoyHalo - 11:17 P.M.
Goodnight Zak. Wait you love me?

Skeppy - 11:18 P.M.
GOODNIGHT

Zak giggled before turning out the lights and going to bed.

Zak was rushing to get through the long line in the airport, knowing it would take him an extra amount of time because of how much luggage he was dragging along with him. He silently cursed himself for bringing so much luggage.

The ride on the airplane was roughly 2 hours long. By the time he had gotten out of his plane, he was making a direct beeline to the coffee bar, buying a vanilla frappuccino. "Zak? ZAK!" Immediately, Zak whipped his head around to a tall man running towards him. He had dirty blond hair and emerald green eyes, with glasses that partially covered them. he was way taller compared to Zak. Zak wasn't completely sure if the tall man running towards him was his best friend or a crazy fan who had somehow tracked down his exact location.

Zak was almost immediately pulled into a hug that lasted for almost an entire minute.

"Darryl? Is that you? You look so much different than what I was honestly expecting." Zak said, his face turning a light shade of pink, to which Darryl responded, "Yep!" giving Zak a grin. Zak felt his face heat up and his cheeks turn a crimson red at the sight of his best friend smiling at him. "U-uh we should probably get going, don't you think?" Zak said to make sure Darryl didn't see his face.

They made it outside to a Red Toyota Camry that was obviously Darryl's because of the muffins painted onto the drivers seat. As they we getting into Darryl's car, Zak said, "Jesus, Darryl, you really are crazy over muffins..." giggling immediately after.

He looked over to his left, where Darryl was now pulling out of the airport parking lot. Zak noticed a small blush on Darryl's face.

Finally, they made it to Darryl's apartment. Once Darryl opened the door to his apartment, Zak immediately ran through the doorway into the house. Noticing how clean and organized the place was, he finally said, "Wow, Darryl. You really do have to have things organized, huh?" Zak commented. Darryl blushed. "U-uh thank you, Zak!" Darryl said, stuttering as he spoke. Darryl's face was a bright red now. "So, where am I going to be staying?" Zak said, looking back over in Darryl's direction.

Their eyes locked as they stared at each other. It seemed like they were staring at each other for forever before Darryl finally broke eye-contact, blushing like crazy. "Fol-Follow me this way, I'll show you to your room."

Darryl opened a door, revealing a blue lamp sitting on a nightstand, along with an alarm clock. A white bed with blue sheets tucked away into the corner of the room. "I-I love it! Thank you!" Zak said, pulling Darryl into a hug. "You're welcome, you muffin."

------------------------------------
Hey you guys! I decided to make two in one day because I didn't feel like going to sleep. Writing has been one of my favorite things. In fact, it's one of the things that I'm actually really good at. I've always been able to type fast. I realize that while I'm writing this, it's not as easy as it seems. See you guys in the next chapter! Again, thanks for reading this fanfiction.

Word Count = 609 (Not including the A/N