Chapter 4

Chapter 4

When Cole arrives he brings with him a beautiful brunette vixen with him. She's dressed in only a short, tight, black dress, a pair of sky-scraper stilettos and her confidence. Admiration ebbs through her as she watches the cool and sexy woman gliding in so effortlessly.

"Katy this is Cole, who you've already met. And that...is Cassandra," introduces Mason before going on with the formalities, "just to prove to you this is a proper scene- Cassandra, Cole out of your own choices are you both willing participating to the events about to take place here and now?"

Cassandra's coy eyes flash to Cole before they both reply their agreement.
Mason then nods for them to proceed as he leans back into the cushioned couch.

Cole slips into his Dom role as Cassandra smirks at the change in attitude of her friend. Well, he's not going to be her friend right now. In fact, she's pretty sure there's going to be some points in there where she'll be very frustrated with him. The man himself, steps closer towards her, circling her like a predator would to his prey. He sidles up behind her and strokes the gently sloping sides of her torso.
"What's the safe word, Cas?" he purrs louder than usual for his audience.
"Break," replies Cas.

Katy watches with a prickle of confusion. She has no idea what a safe word even is and even then, how does Cas know it's 'break'But there's no time to worry about that since she nearly has a miniature heart attack when the warm breath of a very sexy man next to her flutters at her ear lobes.
"The safe word is any word that can be used by the Sub or Subs to stop the scene if they feel too distressed or overwhelmed," explains Mason before leaning back, allowing Katy to breathe a little easier.

Cas's eyes flicker over to them but Cole knows better and remains focused. His arms dart out and in between a soft stroke, he squeezes. A slight grin curls at Cas's lips and she drops her head in submission.
"Soft and slow, Mason?" asks Cole breathing past Cas and lightly brushing at her back. Cas can feel the hairs on the back of her neck spiking in anticipation, hoping that there won't be too much demanded of her. The client she had yesterday only allowed her to come once during the scene and so today, she's far too wired up for anything heavy.
"Light, and not much," nods Mason wanting to slowly introduce this on Katy.

He knows for a fact that it's hard for a lot of regular folk to stomach hardcore BDSM so there is no way a person like Katy can. He also figures he'll have to work his way up. Internally he curses his luck. For a moment he wishes he could have what his brother, Dane does; an easy mate already into BDSM, willing and ready. Instead what does he get? An undeniably beautiful but fearful and scared mate. Not...not that it's her fault.

Katy on the other hand is sucked into the acts of seduction and foreplay happening right in front of her. Cole who'd been nibbling at Cas's neck, slowly zips her out of her tight black glittering material. His fingers gently pry it down her body, trying to avoid touching her skin as much as he can. Cas can feel herself getting impatient as Cole deliberately brushes lightly across her skin without actually feeling.
"Master, please," whispers Cas feeling her smug Master smirk at her neck.

Just as she finishes her sentence he drops the material of her dress. It falls to the floor, revealing a nude Cas, which causes a soft, embarrassed gasp to escape Katy's lips. Blushing like a nun in a strip club Katy shuffles uncomfortably in her seat. Mason decided to ignore Katy's shuffling and blushing and nods subtly for Cole to carry on.

Getting the signal he wants, Cole latches onto Cas's hair and decides to step it up a notch. Tugging on her hair firmly, he steps to her side so she can see him.
"Look at me Angel," he orders. Lust swirled eyes met his and he forces himself to hide his grin.
"Only your back touches me, got it? And you do not come until you are given permission. I will not bind your hands but they are to remain at your sides, clear?"
"Yes, Master," she purrs back.
Not having her hands bound to her sides will just make it even harder for her to resist the urge to lock them onto him, but if that's what her master wants then she'll do the best she can to obey.
"Good girl," he praises, moving back behind her. His hands shimmer along her arms and down to her chest. Shudders of lust rock through Cas as her body reacts to her master.

Watching Cole gently turn on Cas, Katy can't believe men can be so soft, so caring and...beautiful. It goes against everything that Richard is. Everything she believes how men love.

Cole's finger cups Cas's breasts causing a long, quiet moan to be released from Cas herself. Katy bits on her lip anxiously as she watches Cole massage Cas's perky breasts. But as Cas begins to get more turned on and her fingers clench and unclench, in restraint; Cole increases the pressure, rolling her hard buds between his fingers. The first yelp of pleasure, Cas gives out shocks Katy and immediately has her believing Cas to be in pain.