Prologue

VERY IMPORTANT!! PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A WARNING. THIS BOOK WILL GO INTO SOME HARD TOPICS OF QUITE SEVERE ABUSE (without trying to be crass). IF THAT MAKES YOU TOO UNCOMFORTABLE, PLEASE DON'T READ THIS BOOK. (I don't want to bring up any bad memories/cause psychological damage). 

I will try my best to give a trigger warning before the very severe parts but this book in itself is about a woman trying to deal with her very new and fresh damage so it will be mentioned a lot. 

Saying that, I do hope that if you make it to the end you will have enjoyed it and felt the character rebuilt her life. 

IMPORTANT POINT: While I am stereotypically using a heterosexual relationship in this book with the male as the abuser and the female as the abused. I just want to quickly point out that MALES also suffer from sexual/physical abuse from their partners (who may or may not be females) just as females can also suffer sexual/physical abuse from their male/female partners. I just want to stress that while I am using the 'norm' here, I realise that roles can be reversed and it is just as serious. 

That is all. Now after all that heavy stuff....here's some more heavy stuff :P 

Prologue

Katy takes in a deep breath and tugs on the tiny booty shorts he'd given her.

Richard Dixon, her husband of three years, has just ordered her to bring in the drinks for him and his poker buddies. Every Saturday night without fail, Richard would invite his lecherous, vile, disgusting friends around to get drunk and play poker. This time though, Richard's dragged Katy and them to his cabin in the woods for a 'holiday'.

Katy despises Richard's friends more so than she despises Richard himself. They'd always try to find some way to touch her or squeeze her flesh-all to which Richard remains blind. She can only thank God that none have taken it a step further than the odd nip or grope. It's bad enough having to bed her horrid husband-never mind his friends.

Walking in with several beer bottles in hand, Katy places them down on the table and bows her head, waiting to be dismissed.

Although Richard and his friends are good looking, there's a dark ugly side in them that diminishes all beauty.

A hand pinches the taught skin just below her ass as another hand slaps her right ass cheek hard. She bites the inside of her cheek and trying to remain passive to it all yet she feels too exposed to their leery gaze with her tiny booty shorts and a tight, mid-riff baring tank top.

"Where are the snacks?" Asks Richard wrapping a hand around her wrist and twisting painfully.

Katy yelps, twisting along with her wrist to ease some of the discomfort.

"I couldn't carry it all, I'm sorry. I'll bring it out now," she mumbles, rubbing her sore throbbing wrist as Richard lets go.

At least he hasn't sprained it.

She glances down at the black bruises on her thighs and the red ones along her arms. As much as Richard bruises her, it's never permanent. She can only believe it's because in his twisted mind, he wants her looking flawless and perfect, but at the same time wants to destroy that perfection. It's probably one of the reasons he'd chosen her. Maybe seeing the poor, lower class girl looking so beautiful and happy stirred something in him to break her. And of course, Richard has the means to make that happen.

"What are you waiting for then?! Go get it. The guys are hungry," he sneers with a hard smack to Katy's thigh.

A scorching handprint is left on her bruised thigh, but she takes the pain in silence, knowing it would be a far worse fate for her to cry out.