Months of pregnancy

Month two

Third person POV

It's been a month since the defeat of the brother and the reveal of Yukine's pregnancy. Eraserhead finally got out of the hospital and was back at home. Currently he was at the apartment watching TV, it was his day off and he already slept in, so, what the heck. While he was watching his pregnant wife came home groceries on her arms, literally. "Hey honey, can you help me with the groceries?" "Sure." He turned off the TV and helped.

While Emika was putting some stuff away Eraserhead couldn't stop looking at her slightly swollen belly. He smiled at that sight, she was carrying a little person in her. Emika noticed him staring and asked with a smile. "Why are you staring at me?" He walked over to her and turned her to him. He puts right hand on her cheek and his left on her tummy. "You and the baby." Emika smile widened with tears growing in her eyes.

Eraserhead pulled her into a kiss and she kissed back. When everyone found out, they were overjoyed. Nora and Luna were glad that they were having kids now (Nora pulled her cheeks while Luna whacked him with her Cain, again), Alopex was happy for them, Daniel was happy that he was getting another cousin, Shinigami was glad that she was going to be an aunt, Eri was happy that she was getting a sibling (after explaining the situation to her, the clean version), Loud cloud was glad that he wouldn't miss this beautiful moment like he did with their wedding, Present Mic was so overjoyed that he used his quirk (their hair went backwards and Alopex nearly strangled him) and Midnight was happy for them.

After a while they separated and ate dinner. Eri was staying at the Hamada's until they get a bigger apartment. Emika missed Eri but she was glad that was safe with her family. After changing into their PJS they climbed into bed and cuddled. Eraserhead held her protectively in his arms. Emika was out of it and when Eraserhead was about to go to sleep he thought. 'I'm going to be a dad.' And went to sleep next to his beautiful pregnant wife.

Month three

Emika was at U.A teaching her class. She was wearing her hero costume but instead of boots she wore sneakers. The class was concerned for their teacher, she looked tired and sick. Deku and Kacchan noticed her weight but said nothing. They were the only one who noticed. After class they left but Deku. He walked up to her desk and asked. "Miss Aizawa, are you okay?" Emika looked at him and said. "I'm fine Midoriya, thank you for asking." "Okay." Then her left with the others.

Emika closed her eyes while putting her hand on her tummy and rubbed it. She signed happily that she was going to be a mom.

It was dark now and Emika was exhausted and her back was killing her but she got through it.

She was outside waiting for Eraserhead from the dorms. Eraserhead came out after telling the students that in four months they'll have a substitute teacher. They were really confused.

When Eraserhead reached her, he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and kissed her temple. When they disappeared from the dorms the students were talking among themselves.

Uravity: "Is Miss Aizawa okay?"

Pinky: "I hope she's not sick."

Froppy: "Maybe she's still tired from fighting that villain a month ago? Ribbit."

Earphone-jack: "I don't think it's that, remember when she fought Shedder? She still taught us."

Creati: "I hope that she's alright, I mean she's an amazing hero and teacher. So what's wrong?"

Invisible Girl: "Maybe she's going just stressed out? I did notice her a little bigger then usual."

Pervert boy(grape juice): "I noticed too."