Flashback 3/4

16 year old Yukine's POV

I was running to school because I slept in, as well as forgetting my umbrella so now I'm soaked to the bone. When I got there I slid away and crashed. "WHO WAXES THE FLOOR WHEN IT RAINS!?!?!?" I ran to the class and panted when I opened the door. "Forget the umbrella, Hamada?" "I slept in and I forgot it." I walked to my seat and sat down. "Get changed." "I'm good, besides the bells about to ring. I'll be fine." "Well, don't come crying when you get a cold." I rolled my eyes and noticed that Oboro and Shota weren't here yet.

Then the door opened to reveal a soaking wet Shota. "Oh great. Did you forget your umbrella too? The bell already rang, so get changed quick." "Nah... this is fine... for the mood I'm in." He walked to his seat while the teacher said. "Have it your way, but don't come crying when your mood leaves you with a cold. That's what I told Hamada. Managing your own health is part of your duties as a student.. walking the path of the hero." "Uh-Huh." He sat down and looked down, thinking. Recently I have taken a liking to Shota, I found him very attractive. Then I heard him say. "I'm... powerless." "HERE WE GO!! SHOTA AIZAWA'S GLOOMY GUS FACE ROUTINE! I WONDER WHAT'S GOT OUR BOY SO DOWN IN THE DUMPS AT THIS EARLY HOUR! Let's hear that again, since it's so funny. Aizawa says... 'I'm powerless.'" He says that leaning in to listening. I always doubted that Shota was powerless, he was powerful but he needed to work his attitude a little bit because he sounds depressed. "Shove it." "HA HA HA, WHAT A CHARMER!" Yamada put his arm around and starting punching his chest. I was holding in my laughter because it was so funny. Then I heard a familiar voice.

"WHOA THERE, HIZASHI! GOT YER HANDS ALL OVER SHOTA DO YOU?" I turned around and saw Oboro soaking wet with an umbrella coming out of the window. "OUTRAGEOUS! SCANDALOUS! SHAMEFUL! LEMME IN ON IT!" I guess we're what you say a Soaking trio. Apparently the umbrella was Shota's and Oboro was now butt naked. "Pfft." I was containing my laughter because of his stupidity. He used his quirk to cover himself up and the other boys were angry until he pulled a little kitten out of the cloud. I had a big smile on my face on how cute it was.

We changed into our gym clothes and sat down. The kitten was sleeping on Oboro's cloud, it was adorable. "Hamada?" "Here." I said raising my hand. I think I made some guys day. My shirt wasn't zipped up and it showed my sports bra. Whenever this type of thing happens I always do this to prove to everyone that I'm a girl. "These are the students that need to pick an agency. Alright, Hamanada, Aizawa, Shirakumo and Yamada? I'm talking about you four." "Uh-Huh." "Right." "Yep!" "YEAH!" "Pipe down, Yamada. Right then you'll be joint practical exercises with class 2-B. Get in your costumes."

We got in out costumes, I still wore dads gloves because it reminds me of him. It was fun and all when Sensoj beat up Shota. He always said that his quirk was weak. The teacher broke it up and Shota seemed like he didn't care but I knew that he did. The next day at lunch we were on the roof top. Nana made her famous chocolate peanut butter balls. She made allot and I always shared. I was eating my sandwich while Shota was talking about his quirk not being strong. "Don't listen to him Shota, your quirk is amazing. My mine just requires allot of running." He looked at me and said. "Yeah but yours don't require to get serious dry eyes." "Yeah but yours actually does something to the enemies quirk itself I can only run."

He looked down with his cheeks a little red. Then Oboro tried to feed the kitten human food. But Shota brought cat milk and he told Oboro that he shouldn't have brought him to school. Hizashi asked how does he go to the bathroom and Oboro said on him. "Eww." I said sticking my tongue out. Then Kayama came and talked to us. Shota mentioned her costume, saying if there was a special material that idiots can't see. Oboro cried tears of joy while saying. "HOORAY FOR BEING AN IDIOT!" "I guess I'm an idiot because i can see it." Then she noticed the kitten and held it. Me, Oboro and Shota blushed because of cuteness overload. "What's his name?" He didn't have a name yet. "Okay. What're favorite foods?" "Sushi." "Cucumbers." "Fried chicken!" "Nothing really." "Sushi is a better name." I guess his name is sushi now. She said something about leaving home after graduation but I knew she was going to keep him.