Sleepover at the dojo

Yukine's POV

I blinked at him while he was avoiding looking at me. He's proposing and I'm staring at him like an idiot. "Yes." I then tackled him so hard the he bumped his head on the armrest. "Ow, not cool." I chuckled and kissed him and he kissed back. I'm glad he proposed because mom and nana were getting antsy and annoying but I love them.

Three weeks later.

It's been three weeks since he proposed and I was wearing the Hamada family ring, he had asked for it and nana was looking for it, so that's why he didn't have a ring. It took awhile for her to find it, when she realized it was on mom's finger. We all sweat dropped when she finally realized that it was on mom's finger, but it all worked out in the end.

If you count me getting pinched on the cheek and Shota getting whacked on the head by nana's cane for not asking sooner. But then again it was worth it.

I was at the dojo training with Shini and Alopex to help me with my new quirk. I finally healed from my injuries so now I can move freely. It was hard at first but I got the hang of my new quirk. After awhile we decided it was enough training. "I heard Aizawa proposed, is that true?" "Yeah, I'm engaged." Shini squealed and gave me a hug while Alopex smiled. We went to the exit to leave when it was pouring down rain. I signed and said. "Looks like we're stuck here for awhile." "Yeah, sleepover!" Shini squealed getting the futons out while I called mom and nana. "Hello?" "Hey mom, it's me." "Hey sweetie, what's wrong?" "It's pouring here, so we're stuck here until the rain stops." "Okay, I love you." "Love you too."

I hung up and turned around to see Alopex and Shini waiting for me. I went to the circle and sat down. We talked for awhile, Alopex laid down and tried to sleep. "So, how did he propose?" "We talked about how i worried him when shedder said he 'killed me'" I air quoted in the air. "Then I apologized and he said he didn't want an apology he want a yes or a no. I looked at him confused until he said he wanted to marry me, I stared at him like an idiot and when I got to my senses, I tackled him and kissed him. He bumped his head on the armrest but it was good."

Shinigami chuckled and said. "I kinda expected that from him." I smiled at her and took a sip of Sprite. But then she said. "How is he in bed?" I spit out my drink with my face beet red. "What are you talking about!?! I'm still a virgin!" "Okay but when you get married you have to tell me." I got even more red if that even was possible. "I don't want to hear about Yukine's sex life. I want to sleep." We looked at her and Shini hit her with her pillow saying. "At least she has one." "Can we please change the topic?" "Yes we can."

"Okay. If you guys have kids what are you going to name them?" "Way too early for that talk. Let's go to bed." "Fine." We laid down and fell asleep.

The next morning

Third person POV

The three heroines were sleeping soundly but they were in weird positions. Alopex was sleeping with a knife, Shinigami was sleeping with her arms and legs out and the blanket off of her, she also had a pillow on the top of her eyes and Emika was sleeping on her right side without a pillow.

While they were sleeping, Emika's phone rang. They all shot up from their sleep, the pillow on Shinigami's head fell off and Alopex threw her knife. "AHHHH! IM AWAKE!!" "I DIDN'T DO IT, IT WAS BAXTER!!!!" "ILL KILL YOU TIGER CLAW!" After they claimed down, Emika answered the phone while running a hand threw her hair. "Hello?" "Hey, it's me." "Shota hey. What's up?" "I need your help with something." "Sure, what is it?" "Come to the school with your friends, then I'll explain." "Okay, see you there." "See you when you get here, love you." "I love you too."

She hung up and turned to them and said. "Shota needs us for something and it's important." "Well, it is important if his asking Shini to come." "It's not my fault he took a prank seriously." Emika chuckled and smiled. They touched up their bed hair and went to the school, when they got there, detective Tsukauchi and Eraserhead were waiting for them.

Tsukauchi explained that there was a women that interested them. Her name was Jessie Monroe, she was the daughter of a hero who went missing. She was quirkless but they think she knows where her father was. "So, you want us to know if she knows where her father is?" "Pretty much. There's not that much information on her but what we do know is that she entered in a website called 'makefriends.com' it's pretty much a website for people to find friends on." "Ah." "So what's the plan?" "I have an idea for that. But you three play a part in this." Eraserhead, Emika and Alopex looked at her confused not knowing what she meant.

Little A/N the five chapters are before the fight with Chisaki then will get there. Don't forget to vote and comment, To be continued.