Moving with 5sos

*Harry's pov*

"This is stupid do we have to go" niall complained. Well what happened was we got a call from the vampire king for what reason I have no idea. "Niall we have too" I said. "But what about ally" niall said worried. "Niall we went over this 5sos are gonna take care of her" I reminded him. "Yea but--" niall said but I cut him off, "she will be fine Niall calm down". Nialled sighed and went upstairs yo do something.

"LADS HURRY UP" I shouted. I heard some of the guys call out there almost done or there coming (don't say any thing you perverted people). Ally came down with her suit case, she was wearing black skinny jeans and a baby blue colored tank top.

"Morning love" I said as I kissed her forehead. "Harry were are you taking me" she said nervously and scared. I sighed "too some friends of ours" i said. "For how long" she asked . "A couple of weeks" I replied. "Bbuu-tt I don't kn-ow tthe-m she studdered. "There take care of you just like us and plus they have a girl you can hang with" I said referring to there mate. "Oh" she said. Everyone came down a few minutes later, we put all of allys stuff in the car and headed to the airport.

*Allys pov*

I grab my things from the car and towards the building with the boys trailing behind me. I enter and before I go on the plane all of the guys hug me. "Be careful ally" niall whispered before I left. I waved at them and began walking towards the plane. I took my seat and plugged in my headphones. The plane was silent and before I knew it I had slept. I was disturbed when I heard a loud speaker saying we were gonna be landing soon. Moments later the plane landed I was in Australia. I got off the plane suddenly feeling really nervous I miss the guys,HOLD UP what am I saying I thought. I shoke my head and started heading down the halls. I saw a guy holding a sign that read "Ross" I hesitantly walk over to the guy because that is my last name. "Hi" I said to the guy. "Are you Ms.Allison Ross" the guy says. "Yea sir" he smiled and gestured for me to follow him. After car ride.

We arrived at the house and let's just say it was big like really big.

The guy grabs my bags and opens the door for me. Its was really pretty at out no where a guy with black hair mixed with blond comes out. He smiles at me and approachs me. He sticks his hand out "hi I'm calum" "Allison but you can call me ally" I say. "GUYS" 'calum' calls. And than three more guys appear. "What" a guy with red says annoyed. "Michael" a guy with brown blond hair says. "This is Allison but she goes by ally" calum says. I sake there hands and calum tells me the names of all of them which are micheal ,Luke, and Ashton. "KATY" Michael called. "Yea" I heard a girl yelled back. "Come down here" Michael said. Seconds later a girl came down, she was what you call gorgous. She had green eyes and brown hair. She smiled at me and stuck out her hand, "my name is katy" she said. "Allison but you can call me ally". She giggled "alright". "Kat can you go show her room" Luke said. "Ok" she said.

Me and Katy went upstaried we stopped at door she opened it the room really pretty lavender walls a gueen sized bed a tv and a couch.

"Thank you "

"No problem"

************************************
This is the worst chapter I have written so far in the book. I'm difinetly gonna write a new chapter soon to make up for this one. I don't even know how I feel about this chapter honesty. Well I don't wanna keep you any longer so I'll cya.
Comment
Share
*peace*
SARA