Chapter 14

Rykers POV

Ryker there's something I need to tell you. She looks up at me. I think I know what she is gonna say. At least I hope it's what she is gonna say. Ryker I- my phone rings. It's a call from Justin.

Ryker: hello?
Justin: get over here now!

I get up and grab my keys and head out to my car. I'll have to explain this to Mel later and hopefully this doesn't ruin things. I don't need to know what Justin was going to say. I just know. Let me give you a little back story. Freshmen year I left because justin needed my help his dad died. And his dad was a dick but they need our help. His dad left a lot of shit behind on his family. Money debts and people with gruges. So we had to leave to clear some of it. With the help of his dads friend. Who was dangerous and we had no idea. So we moved back here to get away from him.

I pull in to the drive way of our house and I see a dude at the door with and security suit on. I rush in and there's Justin's dads friend he has dark brown hair with grey streaks and brown eyes and a suit on. He had a pretty young women with red lipstick blond hair and a red dress on. Justin and bri looked scared. Hi Ryker the man says. So nice of you to join us. He smerked. But don't worry I'm just here to check on you guys. See how you are after you left. Well anyway I should go I have to go see my daughter its been a very very long time since I've seen her.

Hey guys so now I have no reason not to get chapters out but I will hopefully getting a new book out soon so stay tuned for that please.