Chapter 2

Ryker? I stand there with jaw dropped with so many thoughts and emotions poring inside of me..I..I don't know what to think why is he here. "Um hello Mel" he said taking me out of my head and the only emotion I can seem to comprehend is anger. What are you doing here?!? You told me you liked me then left and came back and knock on my door thinking we are okay?!? Look look just listen I can explain som- .. I cut him off. Just leave ryker just leave we are older now things are different just go. I turn away but for a quick second I look back at him... he was sad in a way I guess I felt bad but he just left. That's something he will never be able to change.

The next morning

I got up for school with an alarm. I hopped in the shower and got dressed I put my hair in a messy bun and put on some blue ripped jeans with a white cropped sweatshirt with some black converse. Grabbed my bag and went downstairs to grab some breakfast. I chose eggs I ran out the door to the bus and when I get to school. I was at my locker with Jess talking and some girl hands us an invitation to a party going on Friday night. "We should go" says Jess. Uh maybe I say. We'll talk at lunch I gotta go to class. As she walks off I turned around and bump into someone he's kind of muscular. Oh sorr- . Sorry Mel. Wait that voice sounds familiar I think. I look up and see ryker and I get instantly mad. I start to walk away. Wait Mel! He yells but I'm already in my class. I look at the board in the class and it says to read chapter 36 in our text books. We have a sub. I sit down and Justin is already in the room. "Hi I'm Justin" he says. Hey..I'm Melissa but you can call me mel I don't really care. Oh okay well it's nice to meet you but uh I heard we have a project coming up and I wanna already have a partner do you wanna be my partner? Uh sur- Why are you talking to her Justin! Also of course you can't be her partner! I know that voice it Rachel. I just asked to go to the bathroom. I start crying I don't even know why I just felt like crying. My life hasn't been easy my father hated me and abused me half of my life and my mom dosent like to look at me I look so much like him... She never really wanted kids anyway. Sigh. I stopped crying and went back to class I put on my headphones I don't care if I get yelled at I just wanna block out the world.

Lunch time

"Sooooo are we going to that party tomorrow night?" Asked Jess. Oh come on I don't really know if I wanna go to a- okay yay we are going. Wait but Jess we're are you going I never agreed to it. Sorry Mel I'll come over tomorrow and we will get ready together! I see her run off. Sigh. I get up I throw my stuff away and decided to skip 6th hour I head home. I flop on the bed and pass out I wake up to a text from Jess.

Jess- were are you?why arn't you one the bus?
Mel- I skipped 6th hour and went home.
Jess- ohhhh okay see you tomorrow After school?
Mel- I'm not going tomorrow.
Jess- ok after school then I'll ttyl you later I gtg 😘.

The day

I open my door to Jess she barged in and dragged me to my room and we started getting for the party. Okay so we got a few minutes before Jason picks us up to go ( Jason is jesses brother I mean her cute brother I only say that cause he's on the football team.) 

Few moments later at he party
Justin and rykers POV

Dude we're is the beer we can't have a party and no beer. Calm down said Eric Jason is on his way with it. "Good"said ryker anxiously.
"Are you okay "asked Justin. It's Mel she's gonna be here.  Wait why are you worried about her? "Well let backtrack" ryker said.
Back in freshmen year I was different ,her and I were best friends. At the time she was still recovering from her dad and many years of abuse. I was always her friend but we got closer as a bad boy you have that one friend you open up to and well that's who she was for me. I eventually told her I liked her and I truly ment that but then I had to leave because of what happened with you. She hates me.. I can tell. After her dad broke her I did the same thing. So try to be nice to her. She broken in ways no one  will ever understand. "Beers here"Eric yelled and so are two lovely lady's. Nope nope thats my sister and her friend off limits eric.
Oh really hmm okay.
Back to Mel's POV
I looked at Eric he kind of cute and I know he seen me look at him. I look away embarrassingly. "Well" Eric said if you care for them I'll look after this one he put his arm around me. "Okay" Jason said ill look after my dear sister.
The house is starting to pile with loads of people. I get nervous. Eric hands me a beer and asked to go outside. He cute he has dark brown hair and brown eyes. You can tell he tans and that he's ripped.  "So Mel right"? He asked. Yes. I saw you getting nervous thought we could come outside. Oh okay thanks. I sip the beer he gave me. We talk for awhile he nice like real nice not the fake nice you will notice in guys like him. We talked about a lot then he said. Uh hey Mel? "Yeah"? I say. "Your kind of cute". He said.  Yeah well I should get back to the party though will you be okay out here. I'll be fine. Okay come get me if you need anything

Few moments later at the party

Mel! What! Theres a fight and ryker started it with Eric. I rush inside its already broken up I look at ryker in discussed. I turn to Eric. "Are you okay?!?"I asked. Yes Mel. Let me drive you home he leaned towards the door.
  It was a quiet drive home. But nice. He walked me to the porch. I say bye unlocking my door. Goodnight Mel. I go up to my room once I'm inside and flop down on my bed and pass out.

I hoped you guys liked chapter 2 I tried to end it the best I could tell me what you thought :) happy reading chapter 3 will be out wensday.