Chapter 7

Mel's pov

Couple months later...

   It's been a couple months since mom passed it still unbelievable that this could happen. I miss her so much with all my heart. But Eric and Jess have been helping me. Speaking of Jess they are able to take me in as there foster kid. So I am now with them. Next thing to do is adopt me so I can stay here. I am so great full for everything they have done. Eric and I are going on a date tonight first one in awhile. Well our second one we haven't really been on a real date since.. what happened. It's a Saturday morning. Not really much to do besides catching up on school work till my date.

Few hours later..

   I just finished getting ready i here a car pull up must be Eric. Hmm. I finish my homework a long time ago so I put that away and grab my bag and head to the door. I open it to see Eric waiting at his car. I walk up to him and we kiss. Hey.. you ready he heads to the passenger seat and opens the door for me. Of course I say. We drive off and I start to talk were are we going? Out to dinner then a party. Ahh that's why you ask me not to dress to fancy. Pretty much yeah.
30 minutes later

We are here. Yess food. We go in and we eat then after we head to the party the party was cool and all but Eric started drinking to much. Idk what I expected I mean he is popular and a party boy.  Ryker is here I haven't really talk to him but then again I haven't talked to anyone really. Haven't been in the mood. I grabbed a drink then Eric pulls me and is like we should go this party's getting lame. I look at him and think he has had to much to drink. I don't think I should get in a car with him. And so have I. I drank too. I say i don't think we should drive let's call a cab and he said it will be fine I promise and pulls me. Ryker being ryker always knows something's wrong and he came over but then Eric got pissed and told him to go away. And pulled me. Deep inside I was scared. And Eric stopped and looked at me and said go with ryker I'll take a cab home. I look up are you sure hes says yeah idk what I was thinking I can't put you in a car while I'm drunk. Okay. I walk over to ryker. He looks at me and just knows. Ready to go home he asked? Yes.

Few minutes later.

So how are you holding up ryker asks. I'm okay ,could be a lot better. I'm sorry about your mom I really am. He looks at me he can tell what I'm feeling. He pulls up and walks me to the door then hugs me. I'm sorry Mel if you need me I'm here always. I look at him as he walks away. I try and smile as he gets in the car. He drives off I go inside. I take off all my make up and clothes and I go to take a shower. It's still like old times Jess isn't here she's at her dads. Her mom works as a doctor so she always gone. I get ready for bed throw my hair into a messy bun. And flop into the bed and knock out.

Chapter 7 same day as 6 as promised to some of you I'll work on getting 8,9,10 out maybe by Sunday but we know me. Tomorrows my birthday so I don't think anything will be coming out tomorrow. But at last here it is sorry again.