Save me.

⚠️This chapter may cause you to feel uneasy. Skip this chapter if you don't want to see or read anything unpleasant.⚠️

                                 - Zed -

    This place is dark. I've been to hell and strived there with my authority and power. Limbo is similar but worse in so many ways. The things that live here don't answer to anyone and they feed on fear.
       I look up as the same man appears like clockwork.

   The longer I'm here the more my cell changes into a room

   The longer I'm here the more my cell changes into a room. The hole in the concrete is wear my neighbor speaks to me. She's been here longer and has informed me of the experience.
    "At first there will be Desmond that sniff you out to find your fears. If you stay longer they will use them against you. Try not to make any noises and if new ones start to appear try not to show them they are affecting you."
     The man demon in the wall sniffs at me as blood pours out from his toothy grin. I close my eyes knowing what comes next.
      The screeching medal as yet another soul is tortured by the man I call Jig saw. The screams echo in my cell room as I close my eyes tightly and listen to the woman's cries.
    "Zed... don't move okay."
I see the girl through the small hole next to my bed. Through the hole her blue eye looks at me as her words give me human interaction that makes me feel more secure.
     "Why what do you see?"
I close my eyes again hoping whatever she's seeing will go away if I don't see it.
     "The twins. Just stay still and don't open your eyes until I tell you it's safe."
    I nod and wait for what feels like ages as the hairs on the back of my nape stand up. I can feel their eyes on me.
    The girls start giggling and I hear the man in the wall scream loudly not pleased with the new comers taking his spot light.

      "Get under the bed now!"The woman screams the whisper and I rush to do just that as the bloody wall forms into a vent

The woman screams the whisper and I rush to do just that as the bloody wall forms into a vent. The demon crawls out searching my face and then picks up the two girls making the most horrific screaming roar I've ever heard at them.
    I close my eyes tightly and think of Silver to calm my screaming mind. Her sweet smile and flushed cheeks warm my heart making everyone in the room disappear.
     "Good you took my advice about going to your happy place. My name is Ivory."
     I take a deep breath and climb back onto me bed and sigh loudly.
    "Well Ivory.. how long have you been here?"
She doesn't speak for a long while but when she does it sounds worried and weak.
    "It's timeless down here. I don't know how long I've been here and this realm works differently then ours. We could be here for a day in our world but here it might be years for the amount of time we've been gone. My point is I've had countless neighbors and each one died within the first night. Just listen to me and you should last long enough to pass through this realm to your next one. I do hope you go to the good place."
   The good place? New realm? Was she telling me I'm dead or am I just in comatose state.
    "You think I'm dead?"
She starts to answer when her cell door is pierced through with a rusted sword.

     Her scream makes me wince as she clamps her mouth shut not moving an inch as tears stream down her face

     Her scream makes me wince as she clamps her mouth shut not moving an inch as tears stream down her face. Her leg is bleeding but as soon as the sword is done slicing her leg she scoots away wheezing and clutching her leg with pain clear on her face.
    "Ivory... look at me. It's going to be okay. Just hang in there."
   She scoffs at me and Breaks off a piece of fabric for the sheet on her bed. After wrapping her leg she looks at me with so much pain and sadness it twists my stomach feeling me with rising pain of my own.
    "We.. we cant die until we give up ourselves. And you will break eventually."
    Her head falls back on the dirty mattresses as she moans in pain.
    "My angel will find us. Don't worry we will get out of here together."
     I say these words hoping they give her a bit of peace in her tainted mind.
   "Yeah well let's hope your angel hurry's then, because it's only a matter of time before the ripper shows up to find her next victim... what I said before isn't completely true. She is the only one who can kill without us giving in. I prey your right because I'm on limited time."
       I lay my head against the wall channeling every moment I had with my girl that I could think of to keep my sanity in this dark place.

   "Don't worry she will come."
I whisper these words feeling sleep overtake me with my last memory of silver telling me that the baby was mine. So I dream of a life with her letting my fear subside.

       Oh my god, poor Zed. Who is the ripper and will silver be able to get there in time? Will Zed's new friend make it out with him if silver does make it in time? Find out soon.

P.s
I'm so sorry Zed fans. Hang in there.😢