Save me.

-  Zed  -

     I never have to wonder where Silver is, it's like I have a GPS on her at all times without even meaning to.
  I figured it out when we were younger playing hide and seek. The game was not very fun when we found each other like it was a given. How do I feel I know where she is...? I have no idea. I just know that I can feel when she's energy near. I look up at the window I know is hers. The tingling in my body gives it away. Slowly I climb the three leading near her window and step onto the twisty branch looking into the window to Silvers room.
    Just as I thought silvers things lay on her bed. I step into her window and halter my steps.
     There she is fully naked sliding on a maroon lacy pair of boy short panties. It highlights her ass in the best way and I jump back rushing back to the safety of my tree branch to watch from a distance. Her glowing tan skin disappears before my eyes as she dresses slowly. When she leans down to shimmy her light pink silk night shorts on I feel my body tense and my eyes stare mesmerized. God I'm being a creep I need to give her, her privacy. I'm ready to turn around and do just that when her full perky breasts catches my eyes.
    "Lord forgive me please."
I whisper to myself as my dick springs forward making me cup my dick and squeeze it tightly.
    No! Silver needs me right now. There is no time for that at the moment. I wait until she's fully dressed and make an act of falling into the window like I've just arrived. I open it peeking my head in.
    "Hey Angel."
Silver smirks at me and blushes.
  "Yess hey.. indeed."
Does she know I saw what I saw? If that was the case she doesn't say anything. She motions me to the bed and I sit down at the head of the bed beckoning her to come closer. I pull her in close and lay her warm fragile body against me as I lay there cuddled in tightly together. 
   After explaining her dream, and the new images that appeared it became surreal. Unlike her I already know what she is. Hell I know who I am but keeping this secret to myself was for her safety. I didn't want them to find her and I wanted nothing to do with the path I was given.
"Zed I- I saw you there too. You were in the dark with this man.."
I jump up and shift uncomfortably.
"Maybe it wasn't me. You could have just been confused right."
She seems shocked my my reaction but shakes her head and looks at her hands.
"I just don't know anymore. Hey can we just get off this subject for now and maybe talk about that kiss at school?"
I can feel my chest fill up with warmth remembering her lips on mine. She pulls me back on the bed and sits on her knees watching me.
"Silver I've always wanted you. In fact I'm positive it was even before we even truly met I knew. The day you moved in next door and I saw you everything changed."
What silver didn't know was that I'd been instructed to drain her life from her and instead fell for her beauty and loving words. Being the son of Hades was a bitch. I of course knew about her long before I saw her. I grew up with instructions to kill silver at all costs and drain her essence. But how could I do that when you are in-love with the one you are meant to kill. I'd refused my dads orders and set my own path by moving into my mothers house to keep her safe no matter what. My dad be damned.
"Zed did you hear me?"
Her sweet voice erases the painful memory and replaces it with her beautiful presence.
"No sorry my head was somewhere else."
I say trying to seem calm.
"I said I wish you would have said something before. I've wanted you too."
Her words kick me in the stomach as momentary guilt seeps in. I have to remind myself it was my choice to disown my father and shut him out. He was good to me but bad to anyone else, and I refused to do his bidding by killing the only ounce of happiness I'm allowed with my beautiful angel.

My thoughts are pushed away as I feel her hands slip into mine. She leans forward and lightly places a kiss to my lips. My whole body feels like it's been lit on fire from the simple kiss. Something deep inside me groans at the loss of her lips as she parts our lips to look up into my eyes. She's searching me waiting for me to say or do anything in this moment.
  So I do, I flip her over on her back pulling off my shirt. I breath in her sent and fall between her legs and dive into her neck to have a taste of her soft sweet skin.