Save me.

- Greyson -

She knows. I've known love was powerful and strange. It makes you do thinks out of anger and stress and that's the only way I can explain what I did. I know as soon as it started I should have stopped it was wrong and now I know it even more.
"Fucking dream demons. I hate those slimy creatures."
Jude says and I nod agreeing with him. I need to get to my mate and explain but first I need to talk to my father one last time.
"Dad? Dad where the fuck are you!"
He enters his office seeming excited about something.
"Ahhh have you finally started to see the light of our arrangement. I saw you and Raven being very — intimate by the lake. That's good though it means you and your Luna will have pups sooner. I can't tell you how excited I am to become a grandfather."
I wince and shudder at the thought of having pups with anyone but silver.
"No I'm here to tell you that if you won't let Silver become my Luna I'm leaving the pack! She's my mate and if you can't except that then you aren't excepting me."
His mouth hangs open and he blinks at me as I nod and walk passed him to get out of there. I jump in my truck and burn out leaving dust behind me. My girl needs me.
When I get to the airport I buy a ticket home so I can sniff her scent out before it's too late. I have no idea where God's peek is, but more importantly why she had to go there in the first place.
"Dumb ass kid is running away with our mate!"
Just growls out and I shake my head to push the thought away. She wouldn't leave me from this mistake would she? I text her back telling her I'm coming and board a plane home.

When I land at the airport at home I can smell her scent like a punch to my face. The smell of death lurking near brings a tingling sensation to my limbs. Something is wrong. I go to the front desk and throw down a few hundreds along with my card in a panic.
"Hey I'm sorry but I need to find a woman by the name of Silver Killian. She's with a boy her age, blond looks like a fucking pretty boy model. I need to find her because— well because I fucked up and need to fix it."
   I hand the woman at the dest the few hundreds and she looks around nervously and smiles taking the money.
   "A little advice... don't fuck up again. She is one beautiful woman and I can assure you that boy with her would love to sweep up her broken heart and keep it for himself."
    She types into the computer for what feels like hours and prints out a ticket handing it over.
   "Debit or credit?" She smiles showing her wolffish grin and muttered something about young love. I of course didn't stick around long enough to hear her speech I was already running to my next plane hoping to god she wasn't in any danger.

 I of course didn't stick around long enough to hear her speech I was already running to my next plane hoping to god she wasn't in any danger

                                   -  Silver  -

     Gods peek was hidden well to human eyes. The magical mist had parted for us and the waters guided our boat to shore shortly after. Zed was watching me with an intense stare that I couldn't quite read. When we entered the large building fit for gods I laughed more to myself then the situation. This was just so crazy.
   "How did you know about this place?"
I ask Zed hoping he was willing to talk now. He looks at me for a bit before nodding. He then turns around to take of his shirt since it's covered in rain from the storm outside. God he's beautiful.
   "My mom is half witch and part human. You already know who my father is so I was raised with plenty of knowledge of our kind."
    I nod setting my bags on the canopy bed.
  "Who cleans the place?"
Zed laughs and looks me over.
  "Oh your serious. Well in that case nymphs keep this part of the world hidden for our kind and take care to keep the magic border up. Nymphs use their magic to keep this place clean without lifting a finger. It's pretty awesome actually."
   He looks up at me and bites his lip smiling.
"What?"
I ask feeling small under his watchful gaze.
   "I don't thing your boyfriend can find us here."
He winks at me and does an impersonation of a wolf.

"He winks at me and does an impersonation of a wolf

  "Don't worry angel I can bite too."
He winks and laughs pulling on his fresh shirt he's been holding.
  I run over to him pushing him into the bed feeling every bit turned on and giddy. I love his playful flirty side. He looks up at me and I realize his breathing has deepened. His large hands begin leading a path up my thighs and I shudder under his touch. I lean in close to his ear like he did to me earlier and whisper seductively.
   "That's fine, because I bite harder."

Yumm!! Next chapter comes out tonight

Yumm!! Next chapter comes out tonight. Love you guys until then...🤗