Save me.

- Greyson -

Something seems off with silver. She's not like my usual clients, she seem lost and even broken over how she got here. Showing her around the large beach house was like talking to a brick wall.

"Silver our first meeting will be after dinner before you go to bed. For now let me show you to your room."

She looks over at me with a light smile and tired eyes.

"I have nightmares so I hope i'm not to close to your room."
She mutters under her breath turning her head to the floor.

"Umm actually it's across from my room but that's fine I'm a hard sleeper."
Silver blushes a light pink and bites her lip.
     "Silver I could write you a prescription to help you sleep and keep the nightmares to a minimum. We could talk more about this later, right now we need to put your things away."

She fallows me bowing her head looking uncomfortable.
"Hey Dr. Colman, the principle said I was going home with my foster mom when I came into the office. But then said i was staying here, So what I'm trying to say is— will I be going home soon?"
I ponder her question. Most cases the people I treat just admit to acting out for attention within the first two days. The other half were mentally unstable and were sent to a care facility that fit them best. Still I have a feeling Silver feels trapped here.

"Well... if I'm being honest, technically until your legal Guardian signs papers stating I've done my best to cure you... and well that they are willing to take full responsibility after you leave my care—,"

She frowns and shakes her head, clouding my mind with confusion. When her lavender eyes look up at me I stand frozen in time. The pain in her eyes looks oddly calm as she whispers just low enough that I have to lean in to hear her.

"That's never going to happen. I'll be 18 soon so by then I'll just leave on my own. Look I'm sorry you got sucked into My foster mom's sick drama but I'm only going to say this one more time. I'm not crazy, I can see ghost and speak to them, it's not that hard to believe. I can't be "traumatized" into thinking these things if I have no memory of what happened before I was found. Look you look like a hot guy. I- I mean good guy. But I'll just have to prove it to you later right now I'm kinda hungry and tired."

That does it for me, something about Silver is pulling me to her making me do things I shouldn't. I'm fighting my hardest to control myself. In all honesty I know all to well there are crazier things out there.

In fact my wolf is purring at the thought of showing her just how crazy things can be. I shake off the thought and open the door for her to step inside.

We walk into her room and she gasps softly holding her hand over her swollen soft pink lips

We walk into her room and she gasps softly holding her hand over her swollen soft pink lips. I'm reminded of her kiss with the boy at the school.

"Are you dating that boy from earlier?"
She turns smirking at me.
"Why you jealous tough guy? Or are am I just not allowed to get up close and personal with anyone without your permission?"

She stalks in closer as I back away feeling my wolf ready to pounce at any second. What the hell is happening.
"Maybe you just wanted it to be you making me lose control. Is that it?"

    I hit the wall with my back and swallow thickly. This couldn't be the reason I asked, right? Am I attracted to Silver? I mean she's gorgeous and strong willed. But she's just barely about to be 18, I'm 23 this would not look good or even be professional.