Save me.

- Greyson -

I knew this was a bad idea. I've been here no less then three hours and my father has not let up on the arrangement. I walked out on my way to the lake and heard her before I see her.
   "She's not good for this pack Greyson. We've been friends for years and more so before you left."
    I turn and frown as I see the pain I caused in her eyes.
     "She's my mate Raven. I don't think she's human anyway. Even if she was human she's still mine. So that makes me a stronger leader no matter the circumstances."
    A tear slides down her cheek and she turns away before looking back at me.
   "Your right.. just be careful okay."
She walks up to me and wraps her arms around my back laying her face in my chest wiping away her tears on my shirt.

She was once my closet friend, and the only person I could trust so I hug her back feeling sadness spread in my chest

She was once my closet friend, and the only person I could trust so I hug her back feeling sadness spread in my chest. Then suddenly she's looking up at me longingly. I lick my lips knowing this is wrong. When her lips caress my own I give in sealing our last kiss.

                                   *       *       *
                                     - Zed -

"What the hell do you mean you slept with him! I had just made love to you countless times! Was it not enough for you? Am I not enough!"
    Silver winces as I pull at my hair and try to fight the hot tears from streaming down my face.
    "I'm sorry Zed I love you, I do. I just— I can't explain it! I feel so deeply for the both of you."
   She's hiding something still and I could easily drag it out of her with my powers but I don't want to do that against her wishes, even if she doesn't know what I am or that I would be doing it.
      "Silver I- can't."
Tears well up in her eyes and I fight not to run and comfort her. All I crave is to protect her from ever being harmed but right now I'm hurt I can't even look at her without feeling the pain in my chest threaten to break through. All I can see is her neck and picture him giving them to her.
    "Zed, you aren't calling me by my nickname now. Are you seriously that mad!"
   I look up at her finally let the tears come.
   "You will always be my angel. But I won't let you break my heart. Your the only reason I have one to begin with, and now your ripping it out."
    I shake my head feeling the words hurt the both of us.
     "We should just- until you can explain— if you can't tell me why you would do this, I don't think we should be anything more then friends."
   As the words came out we both stoped walking, ending up in front of my house. I got this house with my own money and the rest came from my inheritance from my uncle from my mothers side.

 It was getting dark out and I was exhausted

   "I'm sorry Zed. You wouldn't believe me. If I told you, you would think I'm crazy like everyone else."
   Those words were like a slap to the face. I'd put up a front a couple times but never have I given her a reason not to trust me with something like this. No "This"must be bigger then I thought.
  "Try me."
I saw calmly trying to show her I'm her for support but still angry enough to want answers.
   "I'm his mate."
Mate? What does that mean wait is he..
  "He's a werewolf Zed."
Somehow that made me understand completely. The mate bond is strong and can't be helped. But if Silver doesn't know what she is I'll never be able to claim her like he did. That makes jealousy kick start my anger again because I refuse to let Silver be a bright red target for those who fallow my father. When or if she regains her memory. I'll need to take her to the one place they won't be able to enter.
    "Angel lets just get some sleep. I believe you but I'm exhausted and I can tell you are too."
   We make our way to my room both still not able to speak without saying too much.

She looks in my eyes that I know are glowing from anger and smiles like she knows my little secret and looks away blushing

She looks in my eyes that I know are glowing from anger and smiles like she knows my little secret and looks away blushing. Maybe I should at least tell her who I am.

But I'll do it tomorrow.

Don't worry there's another chapter guys.😅 Oh poor Silver is about to go through a world of hurt. Guys can be so frustrating! Anyway warning ⚠️ ⚠️⚠️‼️‼️⚠️⚠️⚠️ next chapter is the big reveal! So keep reading!!!😬😬😳♥️👏

 Guys can be so frustrating! Anyway warning ⚠️ ⚠️⚠️‼️‼️⚠️⚠️⚠️ next chapter is the big reveal! So keep reading!!!😬😬😳♥️👏

                       This is Raven you guys.