A Guardian?

Yugo pov.
We all followed Adamai around until we finally came to a stop he started to fly around. "Where is this Dofus again?" I asked.

"Grougal said over to giant currents of Wakfu a dragon head lies where the Guardian sleeps." I sighed.

"Clear as always with him..." I leaned against the rock besides me watching as it cause it to fall over and reveal a pathway of stairs leading somewhere.

We walked inside of it and followed the path a what looked like a small place a family would live in. "Great the rocks on here either... anyways  my wings are getting tried let's rest here for the night and hopefully the family will come back."  I nodded my head in agreement to what Adamai said.

We all waited as I messed around wit my powers "I think I've done everything i cam with my portals..." Adamai looked at me.

"Have you tried to summon more then two?"  I peeked up and tried to do so.

Over and over and over  again but every time I failed to do so.  I started to get frustrated and spawning then left and right until a laser beam shot out of one it bounce off the wall right besides y/n and hit Az.

"Oh my god Az I'm so sorry... it was a accident I swear I don't even know what I did!" I held Az in my hands and apologized over and over.

Then I looked over at y/n who hadn't spoken a word since we had three problem with Igol as she called him.  I walked over and sat besides her she scooted away. It hurt a little... I sighed and soon day turned to night and night to morning.  We were woken be Adamai screaming and I found myself holding y/n  and a dude stood above us with a hammer.

I teleported us to the top y/n waking up. "Are you crazy!?" I held her close to me.

Eventually we got the guy to calm down and take me and y/n to the place while Adamai was kept with the little two kids.

"You better be telling the truth kid or else you will be punished with a flat head." We entered and he did all sorts of weird thing until finally y/n grabbed my hand and lead my up the stairs. "Wait no there's all sorts of stuff you need to do if you go in there you'll befall judgement!"

Y/n growled it was the first time she'd made any noise since the "incident" We entered and she walked forwards summoning a weird creature. "My name is Yugo and this is y/n we are sent to get Grougals Dofus!

Merged into one of the stone golems and it animated it to life as it started to attack us but y/n pushed me outta the way. I sighed as we got up and dodged it attacks.
"We mean you no harm!" I tried once again to reason with it but nothing.

Y/n froze and started to stare at the symbols on the ground then smirked. I would've looked at what it was but the monster shot a beam at me and I summoned the portal to stop the attack then reflect it back at the things head. And this worked and by the time we were on the third one me and y/n focused out attacked on the Wakfu center.

Rubble started to fall and y/n pinned me to the ground I blushed up until I realized the rubble falling on top of her yet she protected me. She got off of me and sighed as two Dofus were shown one a dark brown the other a black and F/c . y/n walked up to it and grabbed the black and F/c Dofus and it glowed and shook in her hands and her hands flowed the f/c of her portals. And the Dofus cracked and a baby dragon popped out.

"Heya sis... it's me y/n..." y/n smiled as the dragon wrapped itself around her neck and land relaxed on her shoulders.

I grabbed the other Dofus which I assumed was Grougals and the dude from before came falling into the room.

"Oh my god I'm so awfully sorry I didn't believe you.." and got on the ground and bowed to us.

Y/n walked past him like he was nothing. And left the room and I followed meeting up with Adamai who was now in his dragon form. "Adamai do you remember my sisters name?" He seemed confused.

"Uh yeah her name was Izumi why?" Y/n pointed to her hat as the f/c and black dragon pokes it's head out of it.

"Y/n?!? How did you?!? What did you?!?" I smiled at his confused state.

"I don't know I picked it up and it hatched..." she smiled

"Well thanks for the bag, after all that hard work is hate to lose it." The man said it was ok and we were off.

"Woah, did she just get bigger?!" Y/n held up Izumi and Adamai nodded his head.

"You two are twins so she'll grow at a rapid pace to reach you size it's a weird thing only females tend to do..." Y/n nodded her head in understanding.

Y/n POV.

'Maybe just maybe this pain will go away...' I thought to myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n make sure you click the ⭐️ below and feel free to check out my other books hope you enjoy!

Love y'all~