Igol?

Y/n pov.

We'd taken off again and a few hours has passed as we reached another island. "Land ahead!" I smiled and called out.

"Good I was starting to get hungry!" Yugo smiled and rubbed his stomach.

"And I was getting tried you weigh more then a boar!" I laughed as his insult.

"Your the boar!" Yugo yelled back as we landed on the ground safely and I almost collapsed again but Yugo caught me. "Next time your on Adamai..."

I shook my head no. "Sorry I'm used to this! I'm good. " I went to take a step and lost my balance allowing myself to fall on my butt and make it look like I was sitting. I turned to Adamai "you mentioned this was called Dofus Island? Does that mean every dragon egg is here?"

Adamai shrugged his shoulders "I can really say... I only know of two Dofus that are for sure here which is your and Grougals."

We both nodded and sat down to eat. We all ate and relaxed. "Alright time you tech me and y/n!" Yugo turned to Adamai.

"I uh don't know... Wakfu is really dangerous... and grougal was a adult dragon when he taught me and spent several days on just the basics..." Adamai made a good point.

"I didn't know my brother was such a scaredy-cat when I first met you... I mean you tried to kill us with a rock giant!" And Yugo had just as of a good point.

"Well that was a joke, and this is real..." i finally went to join in.

"Guys this is our last chance before we have to go fight Nox it's now or never Adamai if your just comfortable teaching basics then do that anything is better then nothin..." I smiled at Adamai.

"Your right y/n it's now or never!" Adamai stood up.

I stood up and smiled at the two of them "Alright teach what's first!" Adamai started speaking backwards and blamed it on Grougal.

"Close your eyes focus on yourself your surroundings think about your Wakfu then everything's Wakfu." I focused as he told me too.

"Now you've lost y/n Yugo and y/n you've lost Yugo and you need to find them and open your eyes!"

I opened my eyes and everything was a dark color with shades of blue everywhere. I stayed focused "hey um how to we turn it off." They both looked at me.

"Wait your still seeing it?" I nodded my head and blinked a couple times. "Wow your a fast learner y/n! But let's get Yugo caught up."

After that we stood there. "So you understood that? You sure you wanna keep going?" Adamai asked.

"Yeah! Let's race first one to the other end!" Yugo said.

I smiled "I'm just here for the practice so I'll stick with Yugo." I said and Adamai understood.

"Alright both of you close your eyes." We both did "Alright that spell will last till the end of the day." I figured that was the reason I couldn't open my eyes

Yugo jumped down and barely made a portal in his direction and still managed to face plant. "Oh lord I just hope he can make it out in one piece." Adamai seemed genuinely concerned as I laughed my burr off. But soon followed down and managed to land it safely

"See Yugo this is how you land" I pointed to my feet "not" I pointed to my face and we laughed a little.

"I'm fine I'm Ok!" We continued forwards and while he showed off I just followed behind him and once again he fell and face planted.

"You really need to stick the landing" I laughed

"I know..." Yugo mumbled

I helped him up "come on let's go find some fruit..."

We walked around until we found two fruit but Yugo ran off I looked around and spotted him running past me with a little white dots following him. "YUGO THATS A-" he ran into the wall "wall..."

"I'm fine I'm alright I'm ok!"

I once again helped him up and tossed him the fruit he dropped "come on we need to eat." I took a bite out of it and almost gagged but kept eating it anyways it was all d this place had to offer.

"This is disgusting! Y/n how are you eating this!?" I gave him a knowing looks. "I guess your right it's the only thing to eat but we better get going." We teleported to the top.

It was hot I ran forwards and jumped back into the shadows Yugo followed but fell ontop of me pinning me to the ground as we landed. "Let's stay in the shadows ok?" He got off me and nodded his head.

We wonder around for a while until we came across from dragon skeletons. "That's pretty cool..." Yugo hemmed in agreement and we sat down to eat from more of the fruit.

We we're both sitting when I accidentally set my hand on his I pulled it away "sorry..." I felt my face heat up. I was aware of my growing feelings for Yugo but I didn't like them.

"It's ok. I didn't mind." I set my hand down on the ground.

But it slowly crept over to his and I was about to grab it when a certain Tofu came running by and screaming like a mad bird. But then it hit me and Yugo at the same time that we need to follow him. We followed the bird and we both saw the same thing Adamai was inside Igol.

"What did you do to my brother!" I growled when Yugo said this.

"IGOL! Spit him out!" I could recognize that collar from anywhere.

Igol stool off running and ended up puking Adamai out as Tofu form. I stood shocked why wasn't he listening Igol always chose me over dad.

"Y/n! Let's go" I got picked up by Yugo as he tricked Igol with his portals and the next thing I knew I heard Igol hurt.

"Adamai remove this spell now!" They both looked at me. "I know Igol he's a good boy dad must've done something to him!" I went to make a portal to him only to be stopped once more and dragged off by Yugo.

"Guys please!!! Listen to me!" I tried to get out of Yugos grip but he was much stronger then I thought.

"We gotta put as much distance as possible between us." I could hear them talking and everything was flashing by so fast I zoned out completely unaware of everything around us.

I was snapped out of it by a howl. "Y/n come one please... we gotta go..."I sighed and followed them as they sprinted we finally made it to the cliff side and I made it across before Yugo and I watched as Igol.

"Igol!" I cried out almost jumping after him but got held back.

I cried against the person and tried to get away.

"Just let me go! Please!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n make sure  you click the ⭐️ below and feel free to check out my other books hope you enjoy!

Love y'all~