What he does when you're Unwell

Kylo Ren/Ben Solo:

when you are ill, what he would first check you over, he would take your temperature, and if he saw the high reading on the thermometer, he knew it was just a high fever. "My love, rest up, you're running a fever, your body is cold but your head's warm, please, for me, get better soon?" He says as he gave you some of his famous mother's comfort soup, tomato and basil. He never left your side until you felt better.

General Hux:

Millicent alerts her master, General Hux, saying you're not on the command bridge, Hux is worried about you, and he goes to your shared quarters. You were shivering, crying and in pain, you never vomitted, but this pain was worse than the common Norovirus. He took you to the medbay, and doctors had to operate on you, Hux finds out that you had appendicitis, and that you are required to have your ruptured appendix removed or it could threaten to take your life. When you recovered from the op, the doctors allowed Hux to give you the aftercare you needed. He kept you hydrated, well fed, and when you cry in pain, he'd comfort you.

Poe Dameron:

He heard you retching and spilling your guts because you are something that you didn't like the taste of, but, it was a foul tasting fruit that triggered your sensitive stomach reflux, and days later, you came down with the Norovirus for the next few days. Poe would try to keep your strength up by giving you liquid and soup, hoping you'd keep it down, you did. He whispers soft loving things to you and that helped you get better.

Finn

You're bedridden because a debilitating common cold, you felt awful for days and Finn was getting worried about you, he gave you hot lemon and honey remedies, paracetamol for headaches, orange juice in the morning, soup, and plenty of hugs and movies.

Obi-Wan Kenobi:

He was worried when he took you to have a examination of your overall health, turns out that you can't speak properly, due to tonisilitis, inflammation of the tonsils, therefore he took you to have the tonsillectomy immediately. Once the op was successful, he took you back home, and administered medication for it, for the next few days, and kept you well fed and well hydrated, to make sure you get better.

Han Solo:

When Chewbacca carried your frail sock body to the medical bay of the Millennium Falcon, Han instantly gets worried, and noticed that you had itchy measles. So he did some research on how to treat you for them. The next few days under the research he did, you felt better, but the time you were bedridden with measles, he showed genuine worry about you. He put on movies and kept you comfortable at all times. Chewbacca tried a wookie remedy for Human measles on you too.

Anakin Skywalker:

Anakin knew that something was up with you, you never turned up to train with your Master today, you have been having urinary problems and it was sore to go to urinate in the toilet. He went to look for you, and you're crying in his arms in immense pain. He knew, it was a UTI infection. So for the next few days, to lessen the pain, he hydrated you well and gave you cranberry juice twice a day to see if it helps and he sweetly comforts you in your time of need.

Luke Skywalker:

Luke noticed that you were have a hypo, yet you carried your glucose meter and chocolate with you in case. He took your glucose reader and measured the sugar in your blood, and he was right, 1.5 glucose reading, so he had administered the chocolate bar quickly, and retook the reading, back to 6.1 a good reading and you note it down in your glucose diary.
Luke Skywalker saved your life a few times, and you're thankful. You're suffering from type 2 diabetes. Because of having hypoglycemia or hyperglycaemia which are both related to diabetes.