His Horror Movie Preference

Kylo Ren:

He loves to scare you with the evil doll Chuckie, so he loves to watch Child's Play with you. When a scary part comes on, you hide away in Kylo's chest till it's all over. He thinks that you being scared of Chuckie is so adorable.

Hux:

He likes a horror movie that deals with superplagues in them, as he plays an app called plague inc. on his holocron, he watched this with you and he noticed that you cower a bit when watching the movie.

Han Solo:

The conjuring is a good movie for horror for Han Solo. He is absolutely resilient but you are scared of the film.

Anakin Skywalker:

He loves horror movies like the scream series but his favourite of them all is the very first scream movie.

Luke Skywalker:

Luke loves Steven king so he loves the shining, but you actually tolerate how scary it is, even with the scary glowing eyes of the children who reads minds. His favourite Steven King film is The Shining.

Finn:

He likes comical horror movies, his preference is that for the Paranormal Activity movies although you scare yourself crazy watching this.....

Poe Dameron:

He does it to scare you senseless, you hated clowns, so the one film that he puts on a movie that you hated with a vengeance, IT.

Obi-Wan Kenobi:

He likes to watch the Halloween movie series, but the original. It's cool.and it scares you silly too.