He sees you cry, and how he gently comforts you

Kylo Ren:

He happened to be taking a walk around the base, and he hears jeers from stormtroopers aimed at you, he shoos them away back to their posts and he sensed and hears soft sobs coming from you. Frowning, he sat next to you, and he asked "love, what were they saying to you?" You said softly, " your men, have been calling me names like Nazgul, they made fun of me because I like The Lord of the Rings series, they used words from the series against me." Kylo sighs and never left your side, as he comforts you first, and he lets you spend the night with him.

General Hux:

He hears sobs coming from you, in the hanger bay corridor, and frowns, muttering "Kylo's men. So disrespectful to a girl like her... She did do nothing to deserve this." He helps you up on your feet, and you scream in pain, Kylo's men did far worse than insult you, they also physically hurt you too. Hux tends to your injuries and took you to his living quarters, and also comforted you.

Poe Dameron:

BB-8 came to alert Poe that you were upset, and he goes and finds you in your bed, crying your eyes out, you've finished reading the last Lord of the Rings novel, The return of the King, and just like the film, the book made you cry, even at the end of the book. He took the holobook from you and placed it on your bedside table. And he pulls you close to him and comforts you until you stop crying and fell asleep in his arms.

Luke Skywalker:

When you cry, as he was Force Sensitive, he senses it quickly, and also R2 his trusty Astromech droid came with him to assist in comforting you. Usually, he'd comfort you when you cry at movies, but this time it was nightmare dreams. He comforts you until you feel better.

Anakin Skywalker:

You lost a family member, and you felt it through the Force, and Anakin had a force bond with you, and he was a close friend of yours, he was on Cato Nemodia when he sensed your Force signature and sadness back in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. He completed his mission there with Obi-Wan Kenobi, his Jedi master, and returned immediately to comfort you in your grief.

Han Solo:

You cried easy when you learn that he was to be encased in carbonite. He comforts you before they took him into the carbon freezing room, before he get placed in carbonite, he says to you, "don't cry, I know you're upset but please stay with Luke and Leia. Look after them." And with that, you cried harder than before. But you vowed to rescue your favourite scoundrel.

Obi-Wan Kenobi:

You were watching a sad film on your holovideo device, and Obi-Wan had a day off from the temple and visited your apartment. Of course, one scene was sadder than the others, and Obi-Wan catches on immediately, and he comforts you and he watched the movie with you, he hugs you and says, "I'm here for you, come here."

Finn:

You had a lot of movie nights with Finn, he knew it and so did you, one night he plays Titanic on the holovideo device he owned, and you watch the film. He sat next to you so that he'd be there to comfort you if a scene from the film sets you off. Sure enough, it happened, you softly cry in Finn's arms after the end of Titanic and he comforts you until you and Finn both fell asleep.