Your Nicknames for Him

Kylo Ren/Ben Solo:

If he calls you Snowflake, his nickname from you is "Handsome" and that says it all, he is one hell of a handsome Supreme Leader. He's flattered by the nickname. You know it to be true.

General Hux:

If he calls you Kitten, then your nickname for Hux is "Tiger". Not to impugn his hair colour, you just want to keep to the feline nickname theme. Hux thought it was hot, really cute.

Finn:

If he calls you My Love, your nickname for Finn is "My Rebel" because of how turned away from the First Order, and became a member of the resistance.

Luke Skywalker:

If he calls you My precious, you saw how much of a warrior you see in him, so you nickname Luke "Warrior" because of being a Jedi Knight.

Anakin Skywalker:

If he calls you Cutie, then as a Jedi, your nickname is "Master Jedi" for he is a Jedi Knight warrior, and you loved how much of a cunning warrior Anakin is.

Han Solo:

If Han Solo called you his Princess, the one nickname for him that stands out from the crowd from you is "My Scoundrel" because he's a bounty Hunter.

Poe Dameron:

If he calls you Flygirl, then the only nickname in this theme you give him is "Hotshot."  He appreciates the nickname as he was perfectly described by your nickname for him.

Obi-Wan Kenobi:

If he calls you sweetheart, then you are struggling to find a nickname for him, then it hits you, you call him "My Knight." Because he's a Jedi Knight too