The songs you sing together (duets)

Kylo Ren:

You and Kylo had your own love song, but this one was from The Greatest Showman, Rewrite the Stars, as your love is stronger than the evils of the galaxy, and he'd do anything for you. He admires and loves you so much.

General Hux:

For him being a high rank officer of the First Order, and his love for you sends him to the point that he chose a duet similar to how he acts, he's an officer, and to you, he's a gentleman. Your duet song to sing together is Up Where We Belong from the movie, An officer and a gentleman.

Poe Dameron:

His love for you is like having the time of his life, so he chose the song from Dirty Dancing, to sing with you, which was played to the last dance in the movie. He always has the time of his life with you.

Finn:

He came in to your life, and you fell in love with him, his duet with you is Love is an open door from Frozen, you noticed how much you shared in common with Finn, this song is perfect for him and you to sing together.

Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader:

He became a beast the day he became Darth Vader, but he loves to sing with you, the song of choice for you two because you loved a beast, the song is Beauty and the Beast, the love theme from the movie of the same name.

Luke Skywalker:

To him, you kept the light in him, that stopped him from falling into the dark side. He loved you for that. His song with you to sing is I See The Light from tangled

Han Solo:

He loved you, and you loved him, it was because you set each other free from loneliness. The one song you sing together, is one from High School Musical, Breaking Free

Obi-Wan Kenobi:

You guys met in the summer on Naboo the day he and his master, Qui-Gon Jinn battled the Trade Federation, and the song you guys sing reminds you of the day you met. Summer Nights. You liked that song as it has special meaning to it.