How you react to seeing him cry

Kylo Ren:

Since you're with Kylo, he only cries now if something is bothering him, instead of taking his anger out on electronic systems with his lightsabre

Today was the case, however, he learned that his mom passed on, and the grief got to him so much, that he cried while you were out the quarters you shared, writing reports for Hux. You sensed Kylo wasn't present, he usually was. You were force sensitive like Kylo, and you feel his sadness through the Force. You found him in the sleeping area of your shared quarters, silently crying. you are the only one who can calm him down, so you sat by him, and asked, "what's wrong, Kylo?" He sadly looked at you with tearstained cheeks, and replies, "my mom passed on, I learned that through the Force." You replied, "oh Kylo, I'm so sorry.... I'm here for you, come here..." You held him close to you, and knowing that he loves your voice when you sing, it calms him down, and puts him to sleep on your comfort. You sing a song meant for this difficult time, Into the West by Annie Lennox, he liked that you sang the song, when he mourned after the regret of killing his father, Han Solo.

General Hux:

When Hux is upset, it's because of the memories of the abuse from his dad as a boy

He felt tears coming to his eyes, whilst on duty, he trusted you enough to let you see him cry in front of you. But because he was on duty, he ran, and hid in his room, he acts like a cat, as he is a cat person himself, he learned all the sad kitty instincts. He hid under his bedsheets and cried in silence.

You were on patrol, and looking for Hux, and because you were with him, you knew that your cat noises calms him down. You went for a break from work, and decided to look for Hux. You can hear sadness as you walk the hall leading to the Personell sleeping quarters. You stop at Hux's room, and hear soft cries from the other side of the door. You opened the door, and went in. "Hux? Are you alright? Are you crying?" "No I'm not crying sweetheart." He replies, you knew he was in denial of his true feelings. "I heard you crying Hux, don't be in denial." Then Hux hugs you tight and cries, and knowing you had the ability to sound like a cat, you calmed Hux down with your cat noises, and that puts him to sleep.