dance styles he admires you for

Kylo Ren:

He loved couples ballroom dancing and he loves when he danced with you, and he loves to dreamspin with you, and the Cinderella spin, he loves a dreamy yet romantic Viennese Waltz with you, he'd dance with you anytime on this style. He loves to dance this style of dance with slow pop music.

Finn:

You were a street dance and hip hop dancer Finn admired your skill in this dancing genre. He'd have a dance off with you but you'd always win.  For you are teaching Finn how to street hip hop dance.

Hux:

As a classical dance sort of guy, the general has a knack for you and your dancing ability in a tutu, yes he likes it when you ballet dance. You told him, as a girl, you were interested in ballet and studied since your were dancing to swan lake.

Anakin Skywalker:

As a fan of contemporary dance, Anakin asks you to dance for him in this style, and you knew that he'd have a cry at the way you move the body. He loves slow contemporary dance too.

Luke Skywalker:

He likes to dance with you, so he loves the way you do the ballroom jive dance. As this dance was a paired dance, he likes fast jive moves and the main move he does is the dipper.

Han Solo:

He loved to watch you dance, and he loves it when you dance disco. He noticed that you can do the one Michael Jackson move, the moonwalk.

Poe Dameron:

He adores you when you dance jazz dancing, that he was a fan every time a contest comes around you enter with a choreographed jazz routine.

Obi Wan Kenobi

He loves the style of ballroom dancing that is Latino but very intense and passionate, he loves to ballroom dance with you, to a passionate Argentine Tango.