Cullen Truth or Dare?

Edward seemed to freeze in shock. "No way." I pouted and slumped. "Fine I dare you to get naked and say Esme I'm gay! Be gay with me! And then start dancing to Britney Spears." His mouth was wide open in shock. I just raised and eyebrow. It said "Hey are you a chicken?" He stood up grumbling and pulled his shirt off. I giggled when he was fully naked and I yelled. "ESME! HELP!"

With in a second she ran in just to scream herself. She shielded her eyes and Emmet was laughing so hard it was hard to hear Edwards words. "ESMME! I'm GAY! Will you be gay with me?!?" He genuinely sounded like he meant it. I laughed so hard my ribs ached. Emmet clicked a button on a small silver and then Britney Spears "Hit me baby One more time" Played from the surround sound and Edward started dancing and jumping around.

I started pounding on the ground air not reaching me lungs I was laughing so hard. The song ended and Edward pulled on his clothes in a blur. He sat down with a look of revenge plastered his face. I giggled and then he glared at me but, I smiled back and his face broke. He smiled very lightly back. "What was that?!?!" Esme screamed and we all fell into a fit of giggles. Alice spoke first. "That my dear Esme was an amazing dare!"

Esme glared and I giggled. "You guys break time. I'm hungry." I turned to Esme. "Can you make me some soup?" She gave me a questioning look. "Soup?" I smiled and nodded. "Soup! Please?" Esme giggled. "Of course my Bella." I smiled happily.

Ok guys I know its not much I just want to make sure people still read! J

Vote? Comment? Like? LOVE? FAN?!?! : )