Cullen Truth or Dare round 2

Put your story text here...Cullen Truth or Dare!

Round Two!

Alice looked at me with an evil glint in her eye. I almost fainted right there and she hadn't even said anything. "Bella Truth or Dare?" I cringed and figured I should be tough. "Dare." She smiled the biggest I had seen in awhile.

"Kiss Rosalie for 60 seconds." I felt my eyes get bigger and my jaw dropped. "No way I can't do that..she..I...girl" I was stuttering and looking down. "Well if you don't you have to sit naked for the rest of the game.

I looked up at Rosalie she was torn also. "Will Rosalie?" I asked still undecided. "Yup she is included in the dare there for default in punishment." Rosakie glared at Alice and turned to me.

"Well let's get this over with." SHe leaned forward and I almost screamed as I felt her invade my mouth. I moved around with her not wanting to be naked for the rest of the game. After sixty second we sat back and I wiped my mouth.

Rosalie growled. "Hey! I just don't like girls!" I shot back as I wiped my tongue. I looked around carefully. "Emmet Truth or Dare?" He was still shocked by the kiss between me and Rosalie. "First of all that was probly the hottest thing I have seen in my entire life." I glared at him.

"And also Dare as always." I smiled. "Put your head in the toliet then dry yourself off on Alice." Ha show her. He laughed and ran to the bathroom. He came back his head dripping wet. He shook his head at Alice then wiped the water all over her shirt.

"Eww! That is nasty." Emmet had a towel in his hand and finished wiping off and sat down. I giggled. Alice glared at me. "Rosalie Truth or Dare?" Alice asked wiping her head away from me.

"Truth." Rosalie said confidently. "Who's the better kisser Bella or Emmet? Don't lie." Rosalie looked down in embarassment. "Bella..." My jaw dropped adn Emmet stood up. "What?!" I started to giggle.

Emmer turned toward me adn before I knew it lips hit my lips hard. I pulled back a bit but, it was useless he was intent on making a point. After about 5 minutes he pulled away. "Damn she is better than me." I smiled bigger than before almost proud.

Rosalie surprised me by smiling right at me adn laughing. I expected her to scream and try to kill me and Emmet. ALice was laughing the hardest her tinkling laugh filling the room. She was litteraly on her side laughing the hardest I had heard her.

"Well...I feel speacial now that everyone here lips have touched me!" I said laughing at the end of the sentence. Alice started to protest. "You kissed my cheek this morning!" She seemed defeated.

"Next round three!"

Ok guys sorry for long wait. I know short upload but, I am at my sisters right now so I will try to update sooner next time! :D bye!