Cullen Truth or dare round 3!

Cullen truth or dare?

THanks for comments already 9 fans usally fans go slower so thank you so much! :D

I dont not own Twilight S.M. does.

D:

Round three!!!! XD

I stopped laughing about 10 minutes later and worked on trying to catch my breath to talk. As soon as I could you could barely tell what I was saying. "Ok...Rosalie..It's..your tu-..turn." She stopped laughing and turned to me. "Bella Truth or Dare?" I thought about it and said the one that sounded the best. "Dare!" I wanted to have fun.

I dare you to call Edward you found some crack and did it now you are going to move to madagascar and sell recycled dog poop." I just started at her where did that come from? I sighed and picked up the phone. I dialed his number and it rang a few times.

"Hello?" It was Edward alright. "Edwarddd!" I brought his name out like I was half asleep half hyper. "Bella? What's gonig on?" I smiled. "Edward! I found crack! It was fun it was all white and stuff. This time it wasn't a pixie stick either!" I heard him growl. "What? Crack? Where do you get crack in Forks?" I thought about it. "I found it...but, anyways. I was thinking about moving to Madagascar!" I said it like I was so excited I couldn't wait.

"What the hell are you going to do in Madagascar?!?" He was getting mad. "I'm going to sell recycled dog poop! Everybody want's that!" I giggled at the end I had to cover the phone because of everybody esle laughing to hard to contain it. "Recycled dog poop? Why would anyone want that?"He asked toatally confused. "I don't know but, I gtg catch a plane bye!" I shut the phone before he could answer.

We all laughed. "Ok!" I said shuttign everyone up. "Alice truth or dare? No looking!" I smiled and she answered quickly trying not to look. "Dare!" I shot her an evil look. "I dare you when Edward gets home to kiss him on the lips and kick Jasper in the shin." She growled and I just smiled back evil.

Just then as if on check Edward and Jasper walked through the door. It was like fate. I looked at Alice adn waved he on. She wlaked over to them. "Sorry!" Then she kissed Edward for a moment and then kick Jasper. I laughed as she came back to sit down.

Edward was looking at me in shock. I walked over to him. "I'm not going to madagascar!" I said then he frowned. "What?" He looked down at me. "You kissed Emmet and Rosalie?" I giggled. "Just experiment don't worry I stilll love you!" He seemed a bit relieved so I went to sit on the floor. "You can't join this round but, next you can. We'll start a new game." Alice said turning to Emmet.

"Emmet truth or dare?" He smiled "You already know that!" SHe rolled her eyes."Emmet I dare you to go to Jessica Stanley's house and get on the roof naked screaming me want Jane and pounding your chest like a gorilia." Emmet laughed. He started stripping. "You can wait till we get there!" I said blocking my eyes. "Can someone just carry me there? I don't want to drive."

I was in Emmet's arms and he was half naked (no shirt). "Ewww! Put a shirt on! RAPPPPEEEE!" I screamed giggling th whole time. Emmet rolled his eyes and we were off. When we got there he put me down and climbed on to the roof.

He stripped and me,Alice,and Rosalie whistled at him. He bowed and stqarted screaming. "JANE! WHere are you Jane! I want you!" He pound his chest./ and soon Jessica came out of the house screaming. "What the hell? Emmet Cullen? Get off my roof!" I started laughing from behind Jessica.

She hadn't seen us yt when she turned around. "Bella get him off!" I laughed harder. "No way he's naked!" I said waving hands in front of me. "No she can do it!" Edward volenntered me. What?! Ohh he's going to get it. I glared at him as Jasper helped me on the roof.

I got up thyere and Emmet smiled at me. "Jane!" I screamed and fell to the ground as he ran toward me. He hugged me. "RAPPPPPPPEEE!! AHHHH EDWARD! ALICE! JASPER! SOMEONE!" Nobody helped thoguht they were too busy laughing on the ground to get up.

I pushed Emmet but, it didn't help. Stupid vampire. I screamed and pulled back. I felt myself falling. Dammit! I knew they could have caught me but, the secret. I curled up in a ball to absorb the fall. I hit the ground it was hard but, not uncomfortable. I opened my eyes. Emmet was under me. Something poked my leg.

I looked down. "Eww!!!!" I screamed running away. Everyone just burst into another fit of giggles. Including Jessica. I ran into the woods falling a couple times. I made it in a bit and I knew someone would come get me soon. That was nasty...but, exciting? Nice? Idk. I shook my head and heard someone com along.

It was Alice. She was smiled in a big grin. I glared at her adn she carried me home. When we got there the first thign Emmet said was "Rosalie? Truth or Dare?" Rosalie answered quickly. "Truth." Emmet smiled. "Are you bicurious for Bella?" Rosalie gasped and looked down agian. No way! "She is a little pretty.." I gasped and burst into another fit of laughter.

End game!

New game is coming!!!! :D