Cullen Truth or Dare? Game #2 Round #2

Cullen TRuth or Dare?!?! Game #2

Round two!!

I just wanted to thank everyone for voting and reading and COMMMETING! I love comments and read every single one. I can't write anything too long today beacause the stitches are bothering me... :D but, don't worry about me READ!

Everyone stopped talking and turned to me. I smiled I had a plan. Alice looked at Emmet with a small smile. "Emmet? Dare?" Emmet nodded bouncing on me. I knew he did it on purpose. "Take off Bella's clothes...with your teeth." I gasped and looked to Emmet.

"No I'd rather get naked myself.." But, it was too late Emmet had already taken my shirt halfway off. I squirmed and put my arms up as he took it off. The rest were cheering except Edward he just looked jealous. Emmet threw my shirt at Edward.

He got everything off and I sat there naked shaking because it was so cold under Emmet. He sat down and it felt really weird us both being naked. I reached up and whispered in Emmet's ear."Ask me." I said and slid back down. He looked dwon at me. "Bela truth or dare?" I smiled it was only a matter of time. "Dare." what did I care I was about to get what I wanted.

"Lick Rose's face." I laughed. I leaned toward Rose and lick her face. SHe giggled and so did I. Emmet just got harder if that was even possible. I looked toward Edward. "Truth or Dare?" HE smiled in a way where I knew that now I wasn't going to win. "Truth."

"Damn. Have you ever been sexualy attracted to Rosalie?" I smiled at my big words. He looked at me in surprise. "Well, they aren't ugly..." I burst out laughing and So did the girls. Guys just chuckled trying to hold the laughs in.

He sighed and looked to Rosalie. "Truth or Dare?" I looked at her she seemed to think and looked up. "Dare." Edward smiled. "Jump around making monkey sounds and pretend to eat bugs out of Alice's hair.

SHe got wide eyed. "Well, I- NO!" I smiled and she started to get naked. Edward looked at ALice. She grumbled and took off her clothes. Now everyone but, Jasper was naked. Rosalie looked to him.

"Truth or Dare?" He smiled. "Truth." Rose smiled right back. "Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a woman and like what you see?" Jasper laughed. "Actually no.." I giggled and Rosalie stared for a minute. "Well! That is the end of Round two!" I smiled

Sorry it isn't alot guys but, It kinda hurts soo..I will try to update soon! Commmet and VOTE!