Cullen truth or dare! Game 2 Round 3 part 1!

Ok guys!! Stitches are coming out Monday! YAY! lol Well I know it's been a long wait and I am going to thank you for all of the comments and votes! I mean 128 fans! It's freaking amazing! I was wondering Could you guys read With love...♥ It won't disappoint you!

Round three Game 2! yay!!! lol...part 1

Alice gasped. We all looked at her and Edward seemed to read something. "Thank god!" He said and started pulling his clothes on. "What Alice?" She smiled. "Were taking this to the next level!" I thought about it we were almost all naked...the next level must be...My eyes opened wide in horror.

Alice got it and shook her head. "No silly! We're going to the mall!!!"I smiled and gave Emmet a push. He didn't expect it and fell of me. I picked up my clothes and started pulling them on. When I was still getting my socks on the rest of them were waiting impatiently at the door.

"Bella! Your so slow!" Alice whined and I laughed pulling on my last shoe. "I'm ready Alice relax! I'm not a stupid vampire." She giggled and we all piled in the jeep. While we were driving Alice put on 3oh!3 'Don't trust me' loud and we all sang along but, Edward who sat there grumbling about the music.

When we got to the mall thank god it was cloudy. We all ran in them staying at a human pace. I still lost falling twice. I giggled and we walked to the food court. IT was filled with people of all ages. Old and young.

We ran to a table and all pulled up a chair. Ok! me first!!! I screamed. The all laughed and nodded. "Ok guys! I pick....Edward!" He groaned and I laughed. "I dare you to walk up to a random girl and tell her your a vampire out to suck her blood and eat her cat." haha! He groaned again and got up.

The girl he picked was a tall blonde girl tanner than jacob. She was waiting in line for diary queen. "Hey! Edward get me a shake!" I screamed he glared back. I giggled and listened hard and watched it. He came up behingd her and sghe had the dazled look on her face them bam. She slapped him striaght across the face.

It hurt her hand but, it was just too funny not to laugh. He walked back a glum look covering his features. I frowned. "Where's my shake?" I asked smileding at the end. He glared at me then turned to Emmet smirk covering his face.

PART ONEE!!!! AHHH! I just wanted to post this! It is only part one don't worry my cupcakes! :D lol well I'm off!