Cullen Truth or dare! Game 2 Round 3 part 2!

Emmet smirked right back. I laughed excitement filling the sound. Suddenly Edward spoke. "Emmet I dare you to walk up to a security guard and ask where the blow job machine is." I gasped and we all burst into a fit of giggles. Emmet seemed for the first time ever just habit embarrassed but, got up and walked over to the guard.

I watched as it played out. First the guard turned red and started to scream at Emmet but, from here I couldn't hear I was sure the others could because they were laughing so hard they were falling over. Then the guard turned purple and looked like he was about to hit Emmet.

I smiled as Emmet put his head down and started walking out with the guard and flashed us a smile. "Great! Now we have to leave!!" Alice cried but, we all got up and headed for the door. I stopped and ran back to diary queen. "Vanilla ice cream with lots a sprinkles Please!" I got the ice cream and started eating it as we walked out to find Emmet.

Once we found Emmet we went to the park and found a nice place to sit. I sat on Edward's lap cause we had done so much today I was drifting off. I listened eyes closed. Emmet spoke. "Jasper? Truth or Dare?" Jasper seemed to think for a few moments. "Truth." Emmet scoffed. "Jasper your such a wimp!" Jasper chuckled.

"OK Is it true that you think Bella is cute? Don't worry she's asleep." Edward chuckled knowing I was more than awake feeling my breath hitch. The others must think it is one of the people around us since they were so close but, Edward felt it. "Yeah OK I do!" I gasped and my eyes fluttered open. Everyone laughed and so did I.

"Don't worry Jasper. I don't hold it against you." I said sweetly trying to make him feel better. He smiled. "OK Rosalie Truth or dare?" He asked his smile widening. Rosalie smiled too. "Truth!" I groaned. "Is everyone gonna pick truth this round?" Rosalie giggled. "Yup just to piss you off." I giggled too. "OK Rosalie is it true that you....um....Like three ways?" I gasped again!

"Well...uhh...ya" She stuttered and we all just started no giggles for a moment. Then we all broke into the biggest fit off giggles ever. After awhile we all calmed down and Rosalie turned to Alice. "Truth or dare?" Alice smiled lightly. "Dare." Rosalie already had a dare ready. "Get naked and run down the street screaming 'Spoons are attacking!!'. Alice looked horrified but, started to take off her clothes.

She started runnign at human pace. "THE SPOONS ARE ATTACKING!!! RUNNN!" I laughed and she screamed it up and down the road. She got back adn threw her clothes on. "Ok let's hurry up before the cops get here." She turned to me. "Your picking truth because we dont have time for dare ok?" I nodded. "Ok is it true that you gave Edward a blow job last night at 4:34am?" My jaw dropped and my answer came out in a sulking voice.

"Well I don't know what time it was..." They all erupted in applause and I blushed deep red. I heard the sirens then. "Shit!" I screamed then suddenly we were running Edward had me in his arms. I cold see where we were going but I closed my eyes the run almost relaxing me.

Ok guys! I know short but it is part two! Only half a chap! lol see you guys later!!! :D byee!