Cullen truth or dare? Game#2 Round#1

Cullen Truth or Dare? Game 2!

Round 1! Whoooo!

Edward and Jasper sat with us on the floor and Esme and Carlisle left. They said something along the lines of 'Hurt Bella and there will be trouble.' They agreed and we were all starting another game. Rosalie started since she was the last one to play.She turned to me.

"Bella truth or dare?" I looked at Edward and Alice. They showed no sign of telling me. I sighed. "Truth." She smiled wide. "When I kissed you did YOU like it?" I froze. It was ok. Even though I didn't like the part where she was a girl. "Well a little...." I trailed of and Emmet's booming laugh rang through the room.

"Shut up Emmet!" I smacked his shoulder lightly. "Ouch! Emmet you hurt me!" He chuckled. I smiled at him. I looked at Edward. "Truth or Dare?" He froze. I was the only one where he couldn't tell what I was going to do. "Dare." He seemed brave.

"I dare you to call Jessica and tell her that you dumped me and found that she was the better choice and you want to get married and ask her to come over. When she gets her say um im gay I thought you were a guy." I got done and I smiled that's what she gets for laughing at me.

He gaped his eyes wide in horror. I handed the phone in the middle. He picked u the phone and started to dial but, looked up. "If I don't?" He asked looking at me. I smiled wide like the cheshire cat. (thanks Waterlotus12 for idea!) "You have to sit naked for the rest of the game." He looked pained. My dare wasn't hard! Just do it!

He stood up and put the phone down. He took off his shirt. "Ow ow!" I smiled and Emmet started a beat box type thing. he took off his clothes till he was in his underwear. I winked at him. He closed his eyes and took them off. We all cheered. Emmet was like "Omg!! I love you Edward!" We all laughed.

He sat back down. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him or his...little man. I giggled to myself and none seemed to notice. He looked at Emmet and glared. "Emmet we all know you are going to chose dare so I'm going to dare you ok?" Emmet smiled wide and nodded.

Edward smiled too. "I dare you to get naked and sit on Bella's lap for the rest of the game." I opened my eyes wide and glared at him. Emmet laughed adn Rosalie did too. Was everyone against me today?!? "No way! That is nasty and he is fatttt!" I whined. I looked at Emmet pleading with my eyes.

"No way Bella I'm doing it either way I'm going to be naked might as well get enjoyment out of it!" I glared and curled up into a ball. Soon somone tapped my leg and I looked up. Emmet stood there naked. "Ewww! This is the SECOND time today I have seen you naked!" I screamed and he sat on me. "Ewww!" I whimpered.

"Edward you are so dead." I whispered Venom dripping from each word and Everyone was laughing and smiling but, me. Emmet looked at Rosalie after shifting in my lap. I swear he was going to flatten me. "Rosalie? Truth or dare?"

She looked at me smiling again. "Truth!" I glared harder. "Would you ever have a threesome with me and Bella?" She looked at him wide eyes. "Well I guess to try it but, -" Emmet cut her off laughing so hard it shook me.

She glared at him then turned to Jasper. "Truth or dare?" He looked at Alice. She showed no sign of helping him. He sighed. "Truth." I glared. "Chicken..." I whispered under my breathe he flashed me a smile. "Do you Bella or Me attractive?" He opened his eyes wide. I felt Embarrassment wash over me. "Yeah.."

I giggled and so did Rosalie. Alice gave him a small glare. "Which one?!" I asked in between giggles. "Both! Gosh.." I laughed harder. Jasper turned to Alice embarrassed. "Alice? truth or dare?" His voice was low and Alice paused. "No looking!" I yelled from under Emmet. "Fine I won't! Dare!"

"Kiss Edward." He said smirking. I laughed and now I understood why Rosalie was laughing earlier. Edward looked at me and I mouthed. 'pay back'. He cringed and Alice seemed to go numb. She leaned over and their mouthes touched then... they kissed.

Alice and him sat back with the same pained expression while we shook with laughter. I tried to scoot under Emmet but, damn it is one heavy vamp. I sighed and leaned against the couch. I looked over him down. His manhood was hard as a rock.

I gasped and tried to hide it as a cough. Apparently everyone believed me and didn't say anything they were talking in little groups. Well guess I have to say it. "Round 2!"