27 Things To Do At A Concert

1. Listen to the music (duh.)

2. Headbang to it no matter what genre it is.

3. Dance to the music!

4. Mosh!

5. See if you can get the lead singers attention

6. Throw your "I'm your ultimate fan!" sign at one of the band mate's heads.

7. Before the concert, get some stuff signed!

8. Go backstage.

9. If they happen to take fans onstage for a certain song, raise your hand and scream, at the top of your lungs, "I volunteer as tribute!"

10. Crowd-surf. Or whatever it's called.

12. Get a high-five from the band mates!

13. Make sure you go with your friends.

14. Yes, that includes your imaginary friend.

15. Fist pump.

16. Be sure to make at least ONE person mad.

17. Buy some stuff at their shops or whatever before or after the concert.

18. If you do happen to go backstage, give the bandmates a hug.

19. Also take pictures.

20. And video.

21. And get autographs.

22. Is that enough evidence to show your friends that you met the band mates?

23. If it isn't, ask them if they'll meet you at your friends house.

24. Laugh because its a joke.

25. Dial your friends phone number and give it to one of the band members. Tell them the name of your friend and see if your friend suffers a heart attack.

26. Going back to the preformance part of the concert, when it hits the end of the preformance be sure to catch any guitar picks, t-shirts, hats, water, etc. that the band throws off.

27. When it's all over, annoy your friends/family members on the ride home about how epic the concert was.