33 Things To Do With A Video Camera

1. Make a movie with your friends!

2. Make a "badly written" movie. Trust me, being over dramatic and outragious is a lot more fun than going according to an actual script! Plus, you'll get a lot more laughs!

3. Make video diaries discussing your daily life for your future self.

4. Create a pep-talk video for a friend/family member (or even yourself)

5. Do a music video of your choice!

6. Vlog an adventure around your town or city!

7. Do a documentary on your pet.

8. If you've had a bad day, rant to your camera to relieve stress.

9. Record yourself doing some of the lists!

10. Make a dance video with your imaginary friend.

11. Create a stop-motion movie.

12. Record yourself doing challenges! But, make sure you don't hurt yourself or others.

13. Do an online show with a friend!

14. Record a review of your favorite book!

15. Watch a few random YouTube videos. Record your reaction!

16. Act out your favorite scene from a movie!

17. Record yourself acting out a scene from a book or movie that frustrated you. However, make the scene the way you originally wanted it to be!

18. Tape fireworks and save them for a day when your friend is sad. Show the video to them! It'll cheer them up!

19. Try different types of foods you've never had before and tape yourself eating them!

20. Pretend to be an investigator looking for your imaginary friend! Video tape the search!

21. Tape the camera to a broom or long stick. Lift it high up into a tree. Then, when you bring it back down, watch the video to see what you never could before! (Also works with unreachable spaces)

22. Make a fashion video!

23. Make a video of you drawing something!

24. Record important events! (Example: You're going to your prom date's house to pick them up, or you're waiting for them to arive.)

25. Record your favorite song at a concert!

26. Make a video of your imaginary friends "funeral"

27. Do a before and after video when you remodel your room!

28. Record the sky ALL DAY (I would reccomend from a window, near an  outlet for charging.) Then, speed up the tape and watch the sun go from one part of the sky to another!

29. In the car, especially when going on vacation, record exciting parts of the drive!

30. When a friend is about to do something halarious, whip the camera out and record it for later!

31. Just like the sky, record a candle burning.

32.Curious as to whether or not you sleepwalk? Video tape yourself sleeping for a night and see!

33. Make a video full of questions for your future self to answer.