23 Things To Do on Summer Vacation

1. Trash your room while screaming, "Vacation!!!!" and throwing around your old school books. After 15 minutes, neatly clean everything up and then keep repeating until you are all worn out.

2. Pop numerous colorful balloons.

3. Scream, "SUMMER!!!" out of your window.

4. Go swimming.

5. Pretend that your imaginary friend is drowning and attempt to save them.

6. Go to the beach!

7. If you happen to go past your school, yell numberous things at it that would make most people think you are psycotic.

8. Go around wearing a bathing suit top all the time. No shirts, just a bathing suit top. Unless, of course, you NEED a real shirt.

9. Get tan.

10. Get a sunburn then tweet about it.

11. Complain that your imaginary friend has a better tan than you.

12. Try to dance underwater by yourself.

13. Have sleepovers!

14. Hang out with your friends longer.

15. Eat ice cream all day.

16. Or popsicles.

17. If you're out with friends, take a few different kinds of sunglasses with you. Randomly switch when nobody is looking and see if they notice.

18. If you see someone from school that you don't like, and you have a dark tan, pretend to be someone else and confuse them.

19. Drink hot chocolate in public. You know, just to be different.

20. Try hitting on people and show off your sun burn to make yourself look tough.

21. Walk around in a winter coat and complain about how cold it is.

22. If it starts raining while you are outside, dramatically fall to your knees and scream, "WHY MUST THE SUN GO AWAY ON SUCH A FUN DAY?!"

23. Compliment random strangers on their sunburns