°•°Chapter 5°•°

"The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them."
Ernest Hemingway

Reese's POV

"This is insane! The rain just seems to be getting worse!" Irene whines looking out the window.

"We'll have to stay the night at some motel on the way because there's no way we can drive through this rain once its dark," I say getting frustrated driving through the heavy rain. Irene's been surprising a really good company though it's me bugging her most of the time, she still turned out to be way different than what I thought of her.

"According to Google, there should be one motel onto the right in three hundred meters and another two miles away," she says swiping through her phone. I would be lying if I said, I didn't find her beautiful. The more I spend time with her, the more I see how much of a different person she is than what I thought of her.

"We could stay the night there then and get back on the road early tomorrow," I reply trying to look through the heavy rain as I drive. "Sounds good."

Irene gives a heart-warming smile to which I smile back really quickly and turn my gaze onto the road. She's just beautiful when she smiles and I've never seen her smile even half this way during the photoshoot.

Damn it, Reese you need to stop admiring everything she does.

Sighing, I increase the volume of the music a little humming to the tune of Can't Take My Eyes Off You,

So lay here beside me just hold me and don't let go
This feelin' I'm feelin' is somethin' I've never known
And I just can't take my eyes off you

Irene surprises me as she starts singing along making a smile making its way to my face,

I love when you tell me that I'm pretty
When I just wake up
And I love how you tease me when I'm moody
But it's never too much
I'm falling fast but the truth is I'm not scared at all
You climbed my walls

"You've got anything to surprise me with?" I ask her with a grin and she looks away clearly blushing a little as if she didn't realize that she started singing.

"Nah but you sing really well though," she tells me grinning taking me by surprise. I let out a small laugh, "Thank you."

The motel finally comes into view, "Thank god I can see the motel, the rain only seems to be getting worse," I say taking the turn to the entrance of the motel.

"We'll have to run in as fast as we can since neither of us has an umbrella," irene reminds me and I nod as I park the car. Irene grabs both our bags and hands me mine, "Let's go?"

She asks and I nod unlocking the doors before we both bolt out of the car towards the entrance of the building. I run in already drenched and drop my bag and turn around to look for Irene.

"Ughh!" I hear her voice at the car and snap my head to look there to find her on the ground. Rushing to her side, I grab her bag and help her up, "Are you okay?"

"I don't know..." she looks at her elbow which she seems to have hurt while clinging onto my shoulder as I help her walk. We walk into the entrance foyer and I drop her bag next to mine before turning to her to check where she got hurt.

A middle-aged woman rushes towards us while I help irene sit down, "Oh honey, are you alright? Let me get the first aid kit right away, just hold on,"