A New Adventure Begins

"My child.." You turned to Aslan, the tears still falling. "Everyone has made there decision apart from you."

"Apart from me?... But I was born in Narnia doesn't that mean that the only place I can go is back to Narnia. I would like to see your country but something tells me that its not quiet my time yet to see that. Were else could I go?"

"To Edmund..." Caspian spoke

"Is that true?" You asked turning to Aslan." I can really go back to his world with him?"

"It is your decision my child." You turned to Caspian your tears no longer falling and instead excitement filling your face.

"I know." He nodded. You wasted no time in running up to Caspain and throwing your arms around him.

"I'm glad i got to meet you Cas, I sure your be an amazing king."

"I couldn't have done it without you y/n"

You let go of Caspian walking towards the water were Edmund had just been. Stopping you turn to take one last look at Caspian, Aslan and the Narnia the home you was leaving behind. The water washing in front of you created a wall, this was it you was really leaving Narnia. The water in front of your eyes gradually turning to fountain.

Looking around you was faced with oddly built houses surrounded by fences, different sized paths that seemed to sit next to each other yet all be going the same way and metal creature that moved along them. As your eyes travelled over the weird land your eyes came to sit on looked like a golden lion on a door. 

"Aslan?" You whispered walking towards it. You could hear sounds as you neared the house... voices.

"Estance?" A women shouted. "Estance come down at once and bring Lucy and Edmund."

"Edmund!" You wasted no time in running up to the door and knocking. You could feel your heart racing as the door opened revealing, that dark haired just king that you had fell in love with.

"y/n?"

"Edmund" You ran into his arms feeling relieve wash over you as you felt his arms around you. You was with him once again.

"What are you doing here?"

"I promised to stay by your side didn't I..."