Part Seventeen

"Isaic what are you doing here?" I croaked out.

"Well I figured I should come see if you were alright so I came over and your dad said you were in your room and he said it was okay for me to go up and see you. I told him what had happened at the restaurant. Anyways, I saw you lying on your bed and you were crying and whimpering so I came and lied with you hoping you would wake up but you didn't and you started screaming and then you woke up and stopped and this is where we got." Isaic replied. "Oh and your dad told me he was going to go to the store, just in case you were wondering why he didn't come up here when you screamed."

I couldn't say anything at first. I was too shocked to reply to him. After a few minutes of silence, I spoke. "Thank you for coming to see how I'm doing. I'm fine as you see, but thank you a lot for coming to see me. It means a lot to me."

"Yeah, sure...." I saw the way he tried avoiding any eye contact as he started to get up to leave. I quickly pulled him back down to my bed and he collapsed down next to me.

"Sorry, you're stuck with me for now. I want to talk." He chuckled and sat up.

"Well what is it you want to talk about, little missy?"

"You know, coming over here to check on me was really sweet of you..... I'm glad you did. I do need someone to talk to, if ya don't mind me blabbering."

"That's fine. Blabber away." He smiled as he made me laugh at the last part. I told him absolutely everything that was on my mind and it really felt like I took off about fifteen pounds. I felt better now that someone else knew everything. He didn't even try to interrupt me. Not one single time. He just sat on my bed and listened to me. I thought that was really sweet. I was glad he came over. He made me happy. We stayed in my room talking for another hour and then he had to go back home. I walked him to the door and said bye as he left through the front door. I closed the door and went back to my room and laid down. I was exhausted from everything and crashed onto my bed and, immediately, sleep came to me.

--------------------------------

Hey thanks for reading, sorry its short. Please stick with me.

Emily