Part Fourteen

He pulled me lightly inside the house. I looked around and noticed that the house was cleaner than when I had been there earlier that day. I smiled.

"You cleaned up, I see." I chuckled as his face turned a light pink. He nodded. He led me to the couch and we sat down next to each other. He looked into my eyes as I looked into his. We both blushed and looked away. Then he spoke.

"So, how has your day been since we last talked?" he asked casually.

"It wasn't too bad, how about yours?" I replied.

"Eh, I've had better days....." he trailed off, looking as if he was thinking hard about something. I looked around the room and noticed almost every little detail. The pictures, the TV, the holes in the walls, and everything else.

"Wow. This place is nice." I said.

He laughed at that. "Yeah, sure..."

We talked for a while and then, it was time to leave. We walked outside and he opened up the door for me. I smiled and got in. He walked around to his door and got in as well. We drove for a few miles and then we pulled into a restaurant. I didn't see what the name of it was, but it didn't look like it was a really fancy place which I was greatful for. I opened my door as he came over to it and lent out his hand to help me out.

I smiled and took his hand. We walked together into the restaurant and waited for someone to seat us. There weren't many people there. There was a couple in the corner cuddling. I smiled at them. The guy looked really familiar to me. He looked like Ethan. I just shrugged away the thought. The waiter sat us at a table next to the couple. Our waiter was about 6 feet tall and had brown hair. He had a wonderful smile too. The waiter came back to ask us what we wanted to drink after a couple of minutes. I ordered an ice water and Isaic ordered a cherry pepsi. The waiter smiled and left.

"So what's up?" Isaic asked.

"Nothing. I'm just wondering why you asked me to come on this date with you," I replied.

"Well I like you Tammy. You're really pretty and nice. You're the best girl I've ever met."

Just after that there was a big crashing noise and glass breaking. I looked up just as the embarrassed waitress leant down to clean up the mess.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. I am so so so sorry it took so long to update this. I am also so so sorry that it is so short. I wanted to get it up so you guys wouldn't hate me forever. I'll try to update the next chapter sooner.

Love you all so much.

Emily