Part Ten

When she was finally finished, she got dressed and eventually came back to the livingroom. She was wearing blue jeans and a white tank top. I watched as she came to sit next to me. I put my arm around her and brought her closer to me. My hand slid down to her sides and I smiled at her. She looked at me with a confused look on her face and then realized what was about to happen and I started tickling her. She laughed and kept gasping for air. I laughed at her as I tickled her. After about five minutes, I stopped.

"So what do you wanna do now?" She asked.

"Im not sure, anything."

"Hmm..." She sat thinking. I loved watching her think. She looked so interesting while she thought. She saw me looking at her and she blushed.

"We could go to the park if you want..." I suggested.

"Sure, lets go." She got up and put on her converse shoes and we left. We walked to the park with our hands tight together. We reached the park and we went to the swings.

"Push me?" She asked me.

"Sure." She got on the swing and I started pushing her. When she was really high, I stopped for a minute just to make her lower. I started pushing her again and then she got bored so we stopped.

"Ok, so what now?" I asked.

"Um, Im not sure..." We sat on the bench for a while. I put my arm around her and her hand immediately slid down to her side so she could try to stop me if I tickled her. I chuckled and then slid closer to her. She snuggled into me and closed her eyes.

"I love you, you know that right?" I asked.

"I love you too, and yes, I know that." She said with a smile on her face. I smiled back at her. I kissed her forehead and then her cheek. She looked at me with a begging look on her face for one on the lips. I smiled and kissed her then. She smiled at me again and looked towards the sun that was almost directly overhead now. She looked away from it and then stood up.

"Can we go back now?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure. Is everything alright?"

"Yes, I just need some time to think..."

"Okay, do you want me to leave you alone at your house then?"

"Yes, please. I dont mean to sound rude, but I just need some time alone."

"Its fine sweetie, I'll walk you home."

"Thanks." After that, we started back to her house. When we got there, I gave her a kiss goodbye and then I watched her go into her house. I watched the door for a minute, hoping she would come back out, but she didnt, so I left. I walked home slowly and thought about the stuff that happened earlier. I got to my house and went to my room. I layed on the bed and after a while, fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sooo what do you guys think? let me kno please, love you guys

love,

Emily