Part Twelve

When I opened the door, I saw my roommate. Of all the people, it had to be Gregory, my roommate. Well, at least this time he didnt have a girl with him, he looked slightly drunk though.

"Get the fuck in here. What have you been doing?" I yelled at him.

"Hey, hey, hey now, dont gotta get all sensitive." He said laughing. I dragged him in the house and slammed the door behind him. He grabbed me and then I pushed him and he smacked into the wall. That was when he started getting defensive. He pushed off the wall and rammed me into the couch. I pushed him off of me and shot up. He staggered for a second and then tried to punch me, but I dodged it and grabbed his arm. I twisted it behind him hoping hed stop trying to hurt me, but then he started to try to kick me. I let him go and as he turned around, I punched him in his face. He fell to the ground, clutching his jaw. He started to look up and I kicked him. He slipped to the ground, unconscious. Shit, this wasnt good. I picked him up and put him on the couch. Then I turned to go into the kitchen and thats when I noticed her. Tamera was awake and staring at me in shock.

"Tamera, how much of that did you see?"

She whispered, "All of it." Shit. I should have thought before I did that. I walked to her and hugged her and whispered in her ear, "Dont worry. I'll never do that to you. I'll never hurt you." I felt her shake a little and heard her cry a little. I held her until she stopped shaking and crying. When I let go of her, I looked into her eyes. They were red from crying.

"Do you want me to take you home?" I asked her. She shook her head. I grabbed my keys and walked her out to my car. I opened the door for her and she climbed inside. She immediately put on her seatbelt and stared out the front window. I looked at her face, scared and worried. Then, she looked at me and I gave her a small smile and then closed her door. I walked to the other side and opened my own door and got in. I put on my seatbelt and then started the car. It started immediately. I pulled out of the drive way and drove as she gave me the directions. Eventually, we pulled up to a light blue house which I guessed was her house. She opened her door and got out. She looked back in for a second and gave me a wave goodbye and a thank you. I smiled and watched as she walked into her house. Then I drove back home. I got to my house, opened the door, and saw that Gregory had woken up. This was going to be interesting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

hey, guys, i am so so very sorry for not updating in such a long time, i hope you can forgive me, i know this chapter is short, but ill try my hardest to make the next one longer, i hope you guys like it

love,

Emily