Incident

"Help!" Alice shouted suddenly.

I finished chewing my food when I saw Alice running past me, Serry turned around, she was in panic.

"What happened?" Serry asked.

"Starley! S-Some humans, they captured her in a steel cage"

My head swung around and my heart tensed up, Serry started running so did me and Alice.

I looked up in the sky and saw a Meowth balloon looming over the forest above us. I heard laughing and looked up, I saw Jessie and James as well as their Meowth up in the balloon.

"Let me go! Ahh!" Starley shouted.

"We may have let that Eevee slip back at the lab, but now that we got this one, I think we can satisfy the boss!" Jessie said.

James took a closer look at Starley who was shaking nervously while inching away from his face, "Isn't this one a shiny?"

"It is! -" Jessie replied, smiling with glee.

"That means he'll love it even more!" Meowth added.

Serry's eye twitched, "Hey! Punks! Let my daughter go!"

Team Rocket looked down at the three of us, "Translate?"

"He told his to let her go or else he'll give us hell" Meowth replied.

Jessie and James started laughing, "Keep on dreaming little Umbree, this Eevee is property of Team Rocket" Jessie teased.

Annoyed, Serry used Shadow Ball, almost hit them. I could see Team Rocket was annoyed at Serry because they took out their Pokéballs.

"So you wanna rumble?" James said.

"Then we'll make you crumble" Jessie added, "Go Arbok!"

"Let's go Weezing!" James shouted.

The Pokémon emerged from the Pokéballs, Arbok looked like it had seen many battles and was powerful, Weezing looked the same.

"Arbok use Poison Sting!" Jessie commanded.

The purple pellets shot at us so we jumped out of the way. Alice used Attract on Arbok, to my amazement it worked.

"Ah! Arbok snap out of it!" Jessie shouted.

"Don't worry Jess! I got this, Weezing use Tackle!" James commanded, Weezing headed straight for me so I jumped and used a new move I learned recently... Iron Tail, I hit him like he was a baseball and he knocked James over, Alice started spinning Arbok around and she let him fly at Jessie and knock her over too. Serry and I jumped up and used Shadow Ball again, this time I could tell it wasn't gonna miss, Team Rocket started shouting in fear. The blobs hit the balloon and exploded, the cage with Starley in it fell from the sky where the balloon once was

"Ah! We're blasting off again!" Team Rocket shouted.

Alice caught it with her feelers and set Starley on the floor gently. Serry used Shadow Claw on the lock and Starley ran out to hug me and not her father for some reason, Starley squeaked and chirped as she continued to kiss me like there was no tomorrow.

Serry stood there glaring at his daughter.

"So brave" Starley moaned, she wrapped her arms around me and started kissing me on the mouth.

"What about - ah - your father?" I said.

She turned to him, "You did good too I guess"

"Uggh!" Serry groaned looking down at floor in disappointment, "To think my daughter would come and hug me first, before going to her mate"

The rest of the day, Starley stayed by my side. I didn't think she saw me as that big of a hero, but it kinda felt good to save her from being kidnapped and Arceus knows what to her. Me and her were snuggling together in the moonlight that night when a girl with red hair, blue eyes and diamond earrings emerged from the bushes. Frightened, Starley pushed her head under my mane, I honestly didn't know what she was gonna do to me but she was staring at my eyes as if they were a lost soul and I immediately knew who it was...

"Blake" She whispered, "Is that really you"

Starley peaked from under my fluffy mane, I couldn't believe who I was meeting for the first time in forever... Edith.