Warm Heart

"Blake, this is my family! Meet Serry, Solaria, Blaze, Sparks, Serenity, Snow and Bow! Oh and my daughter Starley upstairs"

For one I feared Blaze, who's the Flareon, he looked like the Pokémon that would pounce on you, rip your arms and legs off, and then fry you like grilled Magikarp. Serry, the Umbreon, is dark, but he seems to have a kind side to him. Solaria, the Espeon, and Serry's sister, likes to "meditate" in which she just sits there with her eyes closed and the gem on her head glowing, oh if you disturb her she'll use Psychic to smash you into the wall. Sparks, the Jolteon, is clumsy, she's very kind though and likes getting struck by lightning... Weirdo. Serenity, the Leafeon, is the one who apperantly planted the garden infront of the house, she is very protective of her plants, often times Blaze and Sparks troll her by burning or electrocuting her plants, personally I think it's mean, but I noticed Serenity is not so nice when others harm plants, on and off the garden. Snow is cold, just like his personality, I gave him something I made and he didn't want it, whilst when I have it to his sister Sparks who loved it. Bow, who's cheerful and never sarcastic, she accepted something I made for her too. Starley, who's the shiny is shy and sometimes likes to play and talk with everyone.

"Guys this is Blake!" Sky said pulling me toward her as I tried to get something to stuff in my mouth.

"Heh heh hi" I replied nervously, I was feeling sooooo embarrassed I felt like I wanted to die. I noticed Serenity staring at me in a very awkward way, like I was a crystal cave, but I made sure my gaze didn't meet hers because oh boy! I'd be in for some weird looks.

"Did you guys know he apperantly used to be human, I don't see how that's possible" Sky said told them

The others were rather perplexed rather then afraid, "I have heard Zorua tell me this before" Solaria replied.

"Same, but well - it was an Pikachu, I'd never think I'd hear a Pikachu say that before" Sparks added.

"Come to think of it, my friends have told me they have run into at least twelve of these Pokémon who claim to be humans" Serry added too, scratching his chin.

Later that day as the sun was setting I felt very uncomfortable and nervousness. At this point I was wondering if it was a good idea to escape from the laboratory. I wondered if I was going to be hunted down, if I had a tracking device inside of me, surely if they found out then they would probably kill me, but if I left - well they'd be safe. I had made my decision I was going to leave tonight. It would leave a burden on me if I put the family, especially Starley, in danger.
My thoughts were interrupted when Starley came downstairs looking for me.

"Hey, remember when I asked you to come with me to the river last night?" She asked.

"Yes - Why?" I replied.

She took a shaky breath, "I'm ready"

I took a stretch then I began to follow her as she guided me to the river, I noticed her cheeks and nose were red, I wanted to asked why but I didn't. I thought it was going to be quiet the whole walk, but I was wrong...

"So... You were human?" She asked me.

"Yes"

"Do you miss your human family?"

"Yeah, but I try not to think about it so much" I replied.

Then she asked me an awkward question...

"Did you ever fall in love?

I tilted my head to one side, I was knocked off by the question...

"I don't think I ever was, but there have been girls at school who would get to close to me or try and kiss me" I replied, a little embarrassed.

"Heh, I see" Starley replied.

"Is your name Starley? Because there's a Pokémon with that same name" I asked.

"M-My real name is Starlight, I like being called Starley for short" She replied.

"Starlight sounds more beautiful if you ask me" I told her.

Her face turned berry red, "You-You think so?"

"Yeah!" I replied.

"Th-Thanks" She replied, giggling loudly.

Then we reached the river so I took the opportunity to lie down on the grass by the running water, the moon was out and the sound of Criketune playing made me calm and mellow.

"It's beautiful Starlight!"

"P-Please call me Starley" She requested.

I was confused but I agreed to do so, "Aww fine"

I watched her lie down next to me as I dipped my front paws in the water. I was unprepared for what she did next, she rested her head on my mane which immediately did not make me feel weird, but when she suddenly licked my face, I felt my heart jump and I moved my head in suprise, my face felt warm and I knew I was blushing.

"Wh-Wh-What are you doing!?" I whimpered nervously.

Then she knocked me over and I saw her eyes and silver coat shining in the moonlight. My heart was pounding and I had no idea what was going to happen next. Then I finally managed to get up.

"S-Starley, what was that for?" I shouted, I think I had lost myself when she kissed me because I couldn't stop blushing.

"I-I -" She choked on her words, I could tell because she didn't know what to say next.

"Look I can't stay with you guys, and it isn't because of what you did, it's because I'm worried I'll put you and you family in danger" I told her, I tried to take a deep breath, but it came out ragged and shaky. I said what I needed to say and I tried to leave...

"I have to go" I moaned nervously.

I noticed her shaking and as I headed toward the bush, then she threw herself into me knocking me over before I set my paw into the bush, the feeling of my body hitting the floor wasn't as bad as when I was human, but it still stung, she was pinning me to the ground.

"I love you" She squeaked.

I felt myself freeze, my heart almost stopped and I was hyperventilating.

"Wh-What?!" I shouted.

"I-I want you to be my mate"

"St-Starley, I just met you!"

"I know, but I feel a connection with you. One that could last our lifetimes. Please... Give me a chance..." She told me.

"Still I don't want to endanger you" I replied, anxiously trying to get her to move her arms from my limbs and let me go free, I felt myself getting tense as I tried desperately to pull free from her, but she was pushing down on my arms and it hurt, it hurt really badly, "Please Starley, let me go"

She sighed and got off of my arms and legs. I didn't even bother trying to comfort her because she was shaking and whimpering, I knew I had made her cry and I certainly didn't mean to, but I did say this...

"One day... Just not today" I told her.

Suddenly she looked up at me, and I prepared myself to step into the bush with a shaky sigh, she had one more trick up her sleeve - a sudden and shaky kiss on my mouth which made me jump and fall against a small boulder, I had never actually been kissed before so it was surreal. I only just met her, but it seems I loved her too. I gave up and kissed her back, then I pulled away...

"I-I'll stay. But I do believe I'm putting you in danger" I told her, my heart beating from suprise or from shock - I did not know which one it was.

She smiled and wiped her eyes, "Thank you. Come on - Let's get some sleep"

She licked my face and she led me back to the house. I could not believe I got a girlfriend, at least one who's an Eevee.