Decision Made!

I'm running! I really don't want to cause Starley any problems, I left her a note on her cushion, I just hope she's not mad at me if I do decide to make my decision to return, one things for sure Serry is not going to be too keen about this. While I was walking through the woods, I saw a familiar sight... My backyard!

I felt a smile come across my face as I skipped onto the grass and gazed upward at my home, then before I tried to figure out how to get inside, I saw a stone with a picture of me on it and flowers surrounding it, my heart dropped cold... They thought I was dead, I suddenly became depressed as my ears drooped and now I remembered how I lost everything all over a plushie - funny, it's the only thing I didn't lose. Then I saw my sister come out onto the grass and Munchlax not far behind, she wasn't cheery as I remembered though as a matter of fact she looked very depressed, I used the opportunity of the door left open to try and go up to my room, but I froze and heard crying, Gemma was crying, Munchlax did her best to comfort her.

"I wish you were here Blake! What happened to you?! Why did you have to leave me!" She wailed.

"There there Gemma there there" Munchlax said, patting her gently.

I almost forgot I could understand Pokémon... But I was more focused on Gemma's current emotions then that, she may have been stupendously annoying, but I did not like seeing her cry. Then I sighed and continued inside the house and hopped up the steps to my room. The door was wide open, lucky for me everything was were I remembered it. My Eevee figurines and my notepad which had a big lazy Eevee face on the cover, I kind of laughed at it before climbing onto my bed. It was getting late now, I took a moment to watch the sun set before climbing into my bed, it of course felt huge since I was a small brown puff ball, but I wasn't surprised. Soon I felt my eyes close and I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, I was dreaming of me and Starley in a field of Sunflora, when I was suddenly waken up by a scream, it was Gemma, Munchlax was behind her curiously looking over at me. At that moment I knew how this was going to go...

"Evui Evo (Oh, for fuck sake)" I cursed.

"M-M-M-Moom!" Gemma shouted in fright, "There's an Eevee in Blake's room"

At that moment, my mum came over and screamed in surprise, she ran and came back with a broom and I could tell the situation was going to get ugly then

"Get out of my son's room!" She shouted, I could hear the grief in her voice.

I jumped onto my notepad and quickly began to write something...

Wait! It's me Blake!

My mum cocked her head to one side, "I-Its writing in English"

I face palmed and wrote something else...

I'm not dead, Team Rocket turned me into an Eevee!

"If your not dead? Then what's your favourite Pokémon?" Gemma asked.

I pointed to myself.

"Blake! Thank Arceus your back!" Mum shouted, then she picked me up and gave me a hug.

"Uggh, how embarrassing" I said in Eevee language.

"Mum I think he's uncomfortable" Gemma said.

"How did you get turned into an Eevee!?" My mom shouted.

I gestured for her to put me on the table so I could write on the notepad.

They lured me into a truck and used some machine on me.