Secrets

I was led by by Starley to a lake, it was late at night, I was tired and I just wanted to go to bed, I thought she was going to tell me about herself like I asked the others did, but oh boy was I in for a surprise...

"Blake" She said in a serious tone.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"I want you to keep this a secret, I don't want anyone, not even mummy and daddy to know" She tells me.

I'm confused, her parents should be the first people, um, Pokémon rather, that she informs if something develops... Why would she trust me with this?

"Wait... Your parents -"

"Blake, please I only want you to know... They aren't the best at keeping secrets" Starley tells me.

I sigh, parents can be forgetful, when I was six mum spilled a secret my sister told her on her birthday, oh boy, that was embarrassing. I decided to let her continue.

"... Fine, go on"

Starley closes her eyes and starts to strain herself, it takes a moment, but then I see she's trying to use Discharge, well I thought, she released the electricity and fried me.

"Ahh! Blake!" She squealed worried about me. My fur was pulsing static electricity, it stung like hell but at least I wasn't paralised, "I'm okay"

"Thank Arceus! I thought I killed you!" Starley replied.

"How did you know how to use Discharge?" I asked, "Your a normal type, normal types can't use Discharge"

"Well... Somehow I can" Starley replied, "That's not the only move I can use"

She took a deep breath, held it for a few seconds and then used Flamethrower, the blast was so powerful it burnt a nearby bush to a crisp. My eyes went wide, "You used Flamethrower!"

"Mm hm" Starley replied, then she jumped high in the air and used Fire Pledge, her paw smashed the ground and fire pulsed out of the ground toward another rock.

"Is there another move you can use?" I asked.

She nodded and used Moon Blast on another rock, after the dust cleared she she looked at me and gave me a hug, I was taken back a little but otherwise I was okay.

"I-If my parents... My friends... Or anyone else know, they'll think I'm not natural, that's why I want to trust you with this secret... Promise you won't tell?" Starley asks.

I nod, "If you so wish"

She closed her eyes and plants a kiss on my mouth. Then she stops and smiles.

"Come on I'm sleepy" She says, nudging me. Me and her leave and head back to the house. While we were sleeping, I wondered only one thing, how did she know how to use those moves? Who taught her? Oh boy, I was so confused and full of questions I wanted to just wake Starley up and ask her more... But I knew better and let her sleep

Oh boy what a night...

- - - -

Hello! I'm sorry for not writing in this book for a while. Popularity for Agent London Flareon has risen so I find myself writing in that story a lot... I think I'm going to set up a schedule so I write in one book one day and then do the next so this way all my books have new chapters and the story can continue.

Thanks for your understanding,

Xx_EeveeIslington_xX🇬🇧