Family Origins 4

I always thought Snow was quiet, but when I heard his story, I was surprised.

"Blake, do you know what it's like to be alone?"

I was surprised at the question, not just the serious look on his face, I managed to answer him by nodding, after all it wasn't an unfamiliar feeling.

"At least we are on the same rock... I hatched on a cold hill by myself" The Glaceon said.

"What about your parents?" I asked.

"I don't know if I even have any" He said back, staring at the ground as if it were a confused puppy.

"I spent most of my life in the mountains, there was nothing there except for snow, ice and Pokémon who wanted nothing more then to eat me for lunch. I spent time hiding, until I met a bird, it's breath cold, yet it's heart warm. It took me to the mountains and trained me to fight, years later he had me touch this rock, and it's how became a Glaceon..."

When I hold cold blue bird I could think of no other Pokémon then the chilly yet swift Articuno. I was honestly star struck to here he had been raised by Articuno. But when I said he was raised by Articuno...

"Uh Snow, you were raised by Articuno?" I asked.

His eyes went wide for some reason, "I-I was?"

I was surprised he didn't know, did anyone here know who Articuno was.

"The bird who trained you, it was Articuno... You didn't know?" I told him, still impressed that he didn't recognise his mentor.

"I was young, I guess I didn't realise it" Snow replied.

"So what happened after you left the Articuno?" I asked, Starley was rubbing on my face.

Snow had smirk on his face, "After I left, I was able to defend myself and defeat my enemies. I heard about the world below the mountains so I left and I met Serry... I guess that's how I became part of this little family we have"

I was hoping for a longer tale to his story, but I was satisfied so, I let him leave and sit back down. Now it was Bow's turn to share her story, I was unsure of how she got to be because I never really talked to her much. But I was still excited to hear her life story, I could barely contain my excitement. What she'll tell me, no one knows.