My Sisters Boyfriend- Chapter 1

"Ms. Matthews?" Mrs. Vasquez said waking me up.

I straightened up in my chair and wiped the drool off of my face. "Yes, Mrs. Vasquez?"

"Do you need to go to the principals office?"

I cleared my throat. "And why would I need to go there?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Well because you seem to think this is nap time."

I shook my head. "Never."

A few of the kids in the class snickered while others giggled. Mrs. Vasquez crossed her arms in the way she did whenever she was mad. Her glasses made her already big eyes seem even bigger. And it didn't help that she was mad.

"Stay awake otherwise you're going to be taking a trip to the principals office."

"Yes ma'am."

Mrs. Vasquez went back to teaching about Shakespeare. It sucked having English as my first class of the day. To make matters worse, Mrs. Vasquez always made things boring and hard. Especially for me.

I opened up my notebook to a blank page and began doodling. I felt myself start to drift off to sleep again. Someone then threw a paper ball at me, making me jump. I glanced across the room. Vincent leaned back in his seat to smile at me.

Vince is my best friend. I could tell him anything and everything in confidence. He's always listening to me rant about how much I hate my family. Okay, I don't really hate them but I don't particularly like them.

The one I dislike most of all is my twin sister, Hazel. Funny thing is, we're twins but we look nothing alike and we are nothing alike. My sister is this spoiled little brat that get's her way with my parents. She gets everything she wants.

My parents think she's absolutely perfect while I, on the other hand, is seen as a rebel, a trouble maker, and constantly breaking the rules. My parents should just be happy that I'm not in and out of jail, I don't do drugs, I don't smoke, and I don't even drink. Except for maybe twice but that's it. They just didn't like "the choices I made", I guess. My dad though, was more lenient with me while my mom raved about Hazel.

And Vince knew all about this. He hated my sister just as much as I did. But I think he hates her for different reasons. Every time he comes to the house, Hazel always flirts with him and it get's on his nerves. Then he gets mad at me because I don't do a thing to stop it.

It's not like I can prevent it anyways, Vince is a very good looking guy. Every girl in school wants to date him. He was like the schools bad boy in a way. His dark brown hair contrasted with his sliver eyes giving him this wild look and his snake bites also helped to that wild look as well. He was tall and well built, even though he never worked out but that's normal for a male werewolf. Girls hated me because I was best friends with him but they knew not to say anything to me because I would beat their ass.

Another paper ball was thrown at me. I glanced back at Vincent and shot him a glare. I wasn't nodding off. Vincent nodded his head toward the paper ball. I opened it up and read the note.

Why do you piss her off?

I wrote back: Because it's fun :p

I crushed the note back into a paper ball and threw it when Mrs. Vasquez had her back turned to the class.

Vince shook his head.

I shrugged. I looked at the clock. I tapped my pen on the desk waiting for the minute hand to turn to the nine, then I would be free. I counted down the seconds starting from ten and as soon as I got to one, the bell rang.

I stuffed my books into my backpack and threw it over my shoulder. Vince waited for me by the door. I followed along as everybody filed out of the classroom. Mrs. Vasquez eyed me the whole way out.