Chapter Eleven

(Ashton POV)

Fuck! Did she really left?! I'm so bastard!! When Abby left me, I got angry to anastasia because I saw her smiling and I didn't like it.

That's why anastasia also left me! Fuck that! I just need abby! I went to her room and I open her Cabinet. Her things was not there anymore! Fuck! Why did I do that to her! Fuck this jealousy of me!

When I suddenly close the cabinet, I saw a ring and it is so familiar to me.

Don't tell me that she is the girl I met in the bar before?

But her eyes is different from the eyes of abby. Abby's eyes is color black but the girl I met in the bar has a red eyes.

-FLASHBACK-

"I don't love you Ash! I love your cousin, not you! I just use you!"

"Fuck! Starla! Really huh? You just use me!"

"Yes! I love drake! And I will marry him tomorrow!"

"Why don't you tell me?!" I shout angrily to her!

Fuck this girl! I wanna punch her but I can't cause she's a girl and I respect her.

"To surprise you! Happy Anniversary! Gonna go now, cause I need to be ready tomorrow" she said and left me.

I was totally angry to her! Why my cousin? There's a lot of boys! Fuck! I love her! But now I was mad at her! Fuck!

Why I feel this feeling?! It so hurt that I want to kill someone!

This is the day that I gonna propose to her that's why I get the ring that my mom gave to me!

Fuck! I just want to drink and forget everything!

I'm here at the Falcon's bar, The most expensive bar in manila.

"Hi babe" the girl in the bar said and she sit in my lap. I was not in the mood that's why I push her!

"Tsk! Ang sunget!" She said and she finds another boy.

What a slut!

After a minutes, the girl in the corner got my attention. Her eyes is color red and I can see the pain in her eyes! I don't know why my feet starting to go near to her.  I sit beside her.

"Hi" I said to her, fuck I drank too much! That's why I have the confidence to talk to her!

"Ehem" I said again trying to get her attention! And she look at me. I saw her crying.

"Don't waste your tears for those person who can't see your worth. You don't deserve to be treated like that and they don't deserve any single tears of yours." I said and I smiled to her.

I feel what she feel right now. But the difference is she's crying while I'm not.

"Hwag mo akong englishin! Nakakairita ka!" She said and I was too shocked cause I thought she is the same girl in the bar but I was wrong! I think she's new here! And her clothes was not a vulgar one like others.

"Instead of wasting tears for someone, Why not? Waste your tears in kitchen helping your mom by cutting the onions." I teased her and I'm waiting for her to talk but she just remained quite.

"You know wha—"

I didn't finish cause she punch my face! Fuck! She's so brave! She didn't even know me!

"Sabi kong huwag mo akong englishin" she said and she drink a lot of alcohol.

"Alam mo ang tapang mo" sabi ko nalang sa kaniya baka masapak pa niya ako.

"Hindi ako matapang! Kung matapang ako dapat naipaglaban ko yung pagmamahalan namin ng punyeta kong ex" she said and drink an alcohol again.

"Bakit nga ba hindi mo pinaglaban?"

"Paano ko ipaglalaban kung siya na ang kusang sumuko? Para saan pa? Hindi ko na maipaglalaban dahil ikakasal na siya bukas!" She said while crying.

"Parehas pala tayo hahaha" I said and she look at me.

I get the ring on my pocket.

"Etong sing-sing na to, ibibigay ko sana to sa girlfriend ko kaso ikakasal na pala siya sa pinsan ko. Tangina! Akala ko minahal niya ako pero ginamit niya lang pala ako para mapalapit sa pinsan ko. Matagal na pala niyang gusto ang pinsan ko hahaha" I said and fuck! I wipe my tears trying to fall down.

"Inom nalang tayo" she said that's why we drink a lot of alcohol.

Suddenly she look at me that's why I look at her too. She was so shocked when she saw me looking at her too.

I can't resist to kiss her! I want to taste her lips that's why I kiss her. I thought she will gonna slap me but she didn't.

"I want to taste you" I said to her.

"Hindi pa tayo kasal!! Ayaw kong ibigay ang virginity ko sa taong hindi ko mapapangasawa" she said.

I get the ring in my pocket again and I wear that ring to her finger.

"Hwag kang mag alala papakasalan kita bukas" I said.

"Hahaha alam kong makakalimutan mo din ang sinabi mong yan hahaha" she said while faking her laugh.

"No, I will not forget this night" I said and I kissed her again. She also kissed me back.

"Let's continue this in my condo" I said and we went to my condo and I devirginized her.

When I wake up in the morning, I was so shocked cause I didn't saw her! Fuck she left me! I didn't even get her name! I just named her rose cause she has a red eyes. I do everything to find her but I didn't.

(End of Flashback)

When I check  again the ring I was really shocked because this is just the only ring in this world. And this ring is the ring that I gave to the waman that I devirginez. Fuck! I made sex to her and I got mad because she is not a virgin anymore but I'm so fucking asshole cause I'm the reason why she's not a virgin anymore. I need to find her again. Fuck! How?

What if she moved to other place again? Before I saw her in manila and Now I saw her here in province and now? What?! Fuck! If I'll find her, I'm gonna make sure that she will be mine again!